Flood Table Shootout

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Cultivation' started by SuperMoChombo, Jul 20, 2017.

1. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

I spent a number of hours cleaning flood tables today and was reflecting on the relative merits of each table. I have several different types. Some are big, deep and white. Some are small, shallow and black. I thought it might be helpful to some folks considering trying EnF to hear my gripes about the tables I have. Or praises.

The lineup: Five different flood table designs.

I judge them based on three criteria - ease of cleaning, ease of use, and productivity. They all function well enough in the basic task of holding nutrient solution for 15 minutes every 4 hours, but that's no measure since a cat box would work for that.

These tables are all different actual sizes, though they were all sold as "2X4" tables.

2. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Did he fall asleep?

SuperMoChombo likes this.
  3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

I'm thinking I like the third table best.

SuperMoChombo likes this.
  4. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I am setting up the hamock :lmao:

But i am seriously interested. I need to figure out if i can run a 2x4 table with dabney or c99 in 6 feet hight restriction?

5. SuperMoChombo

lol pics to come! Needed motivation to square away my pic hosting which will now be by gk

6. SuperMoChombo

OK so some time after the 15th. I will take pics at flip as I am cleaning tables, which is when you can see the tables and I'm muttering curses while scrubbing.

blazerwill420 likes this.
  7. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Send some dabney this way, I'll be your huckleberry. Rofl

8. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Dabney is fine in tables. Just like any other strain in tables. You top a couple times and flower her out at a decent height. On tables it seems to be about 13-15 inches. Or you can go by the height of your net or trellis or whatever else you you use to support them.