Flooding

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by MrAstro, Sep 8, 2011.

1. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

We're getting hammered in NE PA. This is the most rain/flooding I've ever seen. Good thing work's 5 mins. away!

If it were 4 yrs. ago, I wouldn't make it. I heard it was bad over there, but this is pretty cool. Fucking cops know it all :rofl6:

Sucks that an otherwise perfectly good Interceptor is SHOT!

[​IMG]

2. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Wish I could irrigate with some of that!!!!

t6

3. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

:bootyshake: :rofl6:

4. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

The cops in that Twp are serious pricks. I guess now they're bustin' fish, too :rofl:

5. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

:roffl:

6. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

I guess that's the same shit we had Sat/Sun? Couple of towns over still are underwater.

7. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

That's what it is. We always get some rain when they move up the coast.

I don't know how ppl live in flood zones. Fuck that!

8. ScottyG420

ScottyG420 Marijuana Handler

Holy shit we actually agree. :thumbs-up:

9. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

With EVERYONE that lives in Hershey paying a $500/yr. 'resident' tax, they can afford a police presence. If you ever go to Chocolate World, mind your P's & Q's!!!

10. bLITzkRIEg420

bLITzkRIEg420 sHAPesHIFTinG rEPTiLiAN

ahhhh... that just fills me with joy. :321fu: welcome to the party Leo!

11. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

I do feel kinda bad for the cops. The're going to have to deal with a flood of paperwork. :rofl6:.

Peace.....

12. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Ha wonder if they knew how to swim???

t6

13. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

http://www.nytimes.com/keyword/policeman

Sorry but this thread reminded me of this. Happened years ago.

Cop was chasing a guy, thought it was a good idea to jump from the road to the walkway of the bridge and missed.

Long story short... Everyone was up in arms because some went back to the bridge were the memorial was set up and spray painted on the bridge...

"I guess pigs can't swim!!"

14. My area has got hit pretty good. A good number of my customers have lost both their homes and businesses. A coworker lives in one of the hardest hit areas, spent most of last week without power because of Irene and he left work yesterday early because they were planning on closing all the roads to anyone but military or emergency vehicles, made it home just in time and couldn't leave to come into work today. Mother nature is PISSED