Fuck Obama!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bLITzkRIEg420, Jan 8, 2009.

1. bLITzkRIEg420

bLITzkRIEg420 sHAPesHIFTinG rEPTiLiAN

hYPOCRITe!!!! obama-385_450735a.jpg

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Well THAT was a pithy statement. Care to elucidate?

TheFomorian likes this.
  3. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Yes!!!!!!????

Please Elaborate on that one if ya can!?

Im not quie sure what ya meaning on why "F..Ck him" !!!???!!!??? :ponder:

Anyway, Fair is Fair, Its an OPinion, but....lol, STILL love to hear our Elabouration on hat Mater n fact! :wink: lol

Peace,

UBB..........:pimp: :icon_confused: :smokin:

4. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Yeah!

Where, exactly, is the hipocracy in posing for a pic., smoking a cig?

5. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Well, that isn't a cig....and he has already admitted to smoking pot, so I am not sure where the hypocrisy is.

6. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Not that it make's a difference, but...

You know, for sure, what he's smoking?

7. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Yah, cause I am pretty sure that picture is from his book where he admits to using.

8. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I'm sure it probably is, but I couldn't testify to it, no matter how much you magnified it.

What's important is that our next President admitted to it. To me, that's a step in the right direction. Much better than denying that you're an alcoholic, cokehead.

I still fail to see 'the hypocracy.'

9. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

Looks like a cig to me.

Ether way, I still don't like him.

10. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

You mean.....he's not the 'change' we all thought he'd be? :icon_confused:

11. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

Delete this thread it's wasting space on the servers. HE ISN'T EVEN PRESIDENT YET!!! He hasn't gotten to do a damn thing except plan. Give him at least 2 years to uncombobble the current status of affairs if there is literally no change or a change for the worse you have my full blessing for an all out bashing but unsubstantiated heresy is nonsense. Ghandi couldn't change the world what makes you think some dude from detroit is gonna do much better...DSP

Cannagirl likes this.
  12. ncmaineac

ncmaineac Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

detroit...???

i think yo meant chicago..anyways...not sure he what we need...wasnt my choice....but..i wish him good luck..my destiny is written...my children and grands are what i am thinking about...i also have two nephews who left jan5 for iraq...one in baghdad..and one in northern iraq.....it just got personal...

13. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

1 million percent agreed.

14. MK-Ultra

MK-Ultra Excommunicated

It doesn't matter whos president... another false prophet writing words like their testament.. on the other side of the coin lets hope that the hope that he has generated doesnt dissipate into shit...

15. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

This is Him about 20 years of age, "if" that, at all.

Posing for an ADVERT or MAG smoking a DOOBIE (For Sure) but as LION# Says, wheres therwe HYPOCRASY in that? As he's ALREADT ADMITED that one!!! ( :JJ: )

Anyway, air enough,

But IMO

:potleaf: :bigok:

UBB.......... :) :smokin: :icon_confused: :smokin:

16. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

I don't get the prob either man I look at the photo and makes me think he's chilling in panama puffing on some good red loving it and relaxing.

Hit that panama red obama, hit it... but don't bogart you bastard!:suave:

lol who knows, who cares.

17. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I'd fuck obama.....oh wait, was that not what we were talking about?

18. ResinRubber

I don’t get the hypocrisy angle either.

There is a great difference between owning ones past and remaining politically viable as a candidate. Now I did not vote Obama…never will….but he has owned his history of toking when younger. That’s better than W. Bush’s “I don’t wanna talk about it ‘cause I’m recovering” or Bill Clinton's “I did’n inhale”.

What do you expect Obama to say? “Yup, I’m a toker and all bud should hereby be LEGAL!” Political suicide. Even if he believed it he would be dead politically if he said it.

I for one, as an Obama skeptic, am glad he toked and owned it. In the long run it only adds legitimacy to the argument that current laws are obsolete and punitive. Think about it, we now have the position available to us that a popular US President could have spent jail time in his youth (and therefore been a non-viable candidate) for the simple act of puffing a joint.

In other words…he just got lucky he didn’t get caught, unlike thousands of others.

Cheers,

19. ResinRubber

Btw...CannaGirl

.....can I watch?

20. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

:roll:

I pictured you as more of a Sarah Palin kinda girl Canna. :smokin: