Fuck this weather and rain! Anybody else?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by skunky, May 28, 2015.

1. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Seriously. It's nice and all that lakes are almost recovered for over a 10 year span. Not so great all the damage to property and sink holes, flooding and whatever else. Barely missed a nice sized tornado. My fence is destroyed, both about 2 weeks ago or so onward. Still just keeps coming. Chill out mother nature! If you need to get laid just hangout at some bar near closing. ;) LMAO Welcome to Texas. Hope you have some form of flotation device. LOL

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
  2. skunky

This is not far away either. Been crazy out here. Juggalo how you doing further south?

[YOUTUBE]AV_CxcrH07Y[/YOUTUBE]

3. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

Ill take some of that rain. We've had rain in michigan but not alot and all of it keeps going around my farm, its not even june and my water pit is almost out, we have had only 3 rains since the snow thawed and they were just short bursts.

4. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

We need rain in the northeast also

5. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Got major rain last week, fell in a sink hole in my front yard up to my waist, freaked me out. Then storm fried my home ac outside unit. $6,000 for new unit. Worst case was my t5 veg light bulbs got fried in storm also. Dam the luck. At least the house didnt float away. Feel for you guys in TX.

6. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

stay safe down there.

7. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Man Houston got fucked. Damn cars just floating down the street. The Trinity river broke some levys or however you spell it. I think it's safe to say the drought is over. We have rain in the forecast for the next week at least. I seriously hope we don't get a hurricane or T-storm this year.

8. Justcheckingitout

Man a hurricane would be crappy for the south for sure...Just think, some other grower was hanging out then the water came and tore his house and grow up, probably happend to a few people. Indoor and outdoor growers.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2015
  9. Annunaki

Annunaki Developed Alternating Nodes

I've been watching that on the news. That house floating away is nuts!! We are under average in the NE , I'm personally liking it. We got hit hard before winter though , 7' snow storm. I'll be fixing my house for years. Right now it's in distress. Weather is a bitch!

10. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

Yup, I'm done with the rain, although it's probably my fault though. I just got a boat for fishing and the roofing supplies to tear off and replace the roof on my back porch (man cave), and then almost immediately the rain started. Now the whole Galveston bay system is all fresh water that has run off most saltwater species and my porch roof leaks like hell when it rains. Somehow i only got about 5 inches of rain at the house the other daywhile just a couple miles north they got 8-10... just lucky i guess

11. mytwhyt

mytwhyt Established Healthy Roots

100*f, 7% humidity yesterday... 8-10" of rain represent two wet years here.... The up side is there's never a tornado, no fleas, ticks, chiggers, or other things that drink your blood... Mostly what we're thankful for is :roffl:, what we don't have...

12. skunky

Yep we got all that Mytwhyt. LOL just saw this. Pretty crazy. It's been insane weather around the country this past year it seems. Oh and the tornado that passed by couple weeks back. Too close for comfort ti me. LOL

20150510_154038.jpg

Screenshot_2015-05-30-10-49-23.jpg

/monthly_2015_05/20150510_154038.jpg.bc0a4224a9d6490006852297838c685f.jpg

/monthly_2015_05/Screenshot_2015-05-30-10-49-23.jpg.d8e63e7c4e7cd104b6ef25a46fe95461.jpg

13. JuggaloKing420

Here comes more rain. Getting weather alerts on my phone like crazy. Another long night.

14. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Hunker down gents. Good luck. :bong2:

15. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

Well we finally got the rain the other day. Flooded everything. Now i need to put gutters on my greenhouses in case we get more. At least now i have plenty of water to last a while, it filled the pit witch has a float to fill a 1550 gal ressy when it is full and the pit is at least 2000 gal and the backup pit- ditch is full, probly another 1000 gal.

Basically I'm good on the rain for a while, now the summer weather needs to get here so i can go on the boat.

16. Justcheckingitout

You all in TX better get your rubbers on, Bill is knocking.

17. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

Lol:danger::roffl:

18. JuggaloKing420

More flooding, great.

19. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

[​IMG]

20. skunky

Awesome. Fence down.... Again! Mutha fuck! LOL rain has been moderate. Juggalo how's the winds down there. I'm about an hour south of Oklahoma and they're getting pretty intense up here.