Fusion Projects Lemonberry, Lemon Thai and...

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by Useless, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Just throwing up a thread so people can see what's in the works at Fusion.

First up, the LB and LT mom's. These are plumping up and will be hit with pollen I have stored from the last run in about 10 more days.

Dabney Blu -

[​IMG]

Lemon Thai -

[​IMG]

Now for a little sneak preview -

Fusion was gifted a nice batch of landrace Afghan seeds, direct from Uruzgan. It's a nice green river valley a efw hundred kilometers SW of the Hindu Kush range. I have gone through about half of the original pack, testing, stress testing, testing and more testing. I found a broad range of phenotypes, most having a lemony mint smell, one rare grape kool aid pheno (unfortunately she showed intersex traits, going to do the remaining seeds looking for her again, hopefully she'll have a stable twin sister) all having a superb hashy background.

The female I have currently selected to represent the landrace afghan line stays short and stocky, produces dense buds with purple hues, lots of trichome coverage and has a lemony mint pine hash flavor. She is very narcotic and seems to work well for pain. So without further delay, meet the Afghan lady -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also in the works is a Katsu Bubba Kush x Thai (landrace lowland) I am playing with. Will post pics of these young ones in a bit.

Cheers

CCrete likes this.
  2. ncmaineac

ncmaineac Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

very nice pics

in some of your threads you talk about where the beans come from such as Uruzgan and the hindu kush range and the green river....i assume the local water , dirt, climate all make a difference in how the plants turn out.

if this is true is it possible to replicate the original taste and potency of the plant due to the changes in how they are grown ....which would also be effected when the beans go out to different end users....

just curious...

thanks

ncmaineac

ps: absolutely beautiful plants...

3. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Love the looks of that Afghan lady! MMmmm I love a good Afghani bud! What kind of crosses are you guys planning with that Afghani girl??:passsit:

4. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Grade A+ !!!

I loooooove me some afghan buds, my personel fav for sure

Keep em coming Use and Hup....

5. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Wouldn't it be TITS if Fusion produced a stable Pure Afghani? I for one would JUMP on those beans! I LOVE a pure Afghani. Quintessential classic marijuana.:thumbs-up: :passsit:

6. JesseJamesBond

JesseJamesBond Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

FUCKIN' A BUBBA, FUCKIN' A!!!!!

Look at those divine indica leaves, mmm mmm mmmmmmm...

Something tells me we're gonna be seeing that Afghan Lady get RAPED & SPRAYED by that Lemon Thai STUD...HA!!!!!

:pissing::cannagirl:

7. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Well i have made my mind up lemonberry and jack berry should round out my grow nicely.

Plus i gots Shantis and Sannies and Eskobars work, need some west coast useless shit to blow my head off once in a while too.:passsit:

And the Lemon, Gots to have that flavor

8. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Jeeezz Buddy! Couldn't it be more like made sweet love to by that Lemon Thai Stud??? :roffl: :roffl: You're DARK man....:roffl: :passsit:

9. JesseJamesBond

You all saw Rambo 4. Now the world knows that the Thai dont do sweet love making!

:dog-nana::dog-nana::dog-nana::dog-nana::dog-nana:

10. Useless

NC - good question. In a nutshell, you can never duplicate the exact environment of a strain, unless that is where you happen to be located. The definition of phenotype is the plant expression based on environmental influences. The best we as growers can do, is to provide the optimal environment for the plants to grow in. Then we can judge the phenotype's presented.

Afghan girl stays pure blood Ras. She will be hit with a selected male from the same stock I have been testing . He is a proud stud. Stinks almost identical to the diesel lines in veg. In flower, he is total funky lemonade hash. This same male is also going to be hitting the Pre 98 BK, and these will also be tested soon. ;)

Now, as I mentioned, there are multiple pheno's, and selecting just his one of out so many nice ones was difficult to say the least. I really hoped the Grape Kool Aid girl was solid, as she is unique and deserving of her own line. So we will see what comes out the stock. Never know, could have 2-3 different lines come from that stock.

There is a different afghan pheno that IMO would be better than this girl to cross to the LT. She didnt quite pass muster with the stress testing though. So I am on the look out for a stable twin of her as well.

C'mon guys this is Socal where they are at, not Thailand or Afghaistan. Here in SoCal, you do like many famous people before you (think Eddie Murphy and Hugh Grant), you fuck em like you paid for it! :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: (Yea take that bitch! LOL)

11. CCrete

A'ight man......but if I get perlite in my dickhole....im gunna be pissed at you!

12. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

LOL! I have found perlite is virtually every body orifice. If I had a penis, Im sure Id find some there, eventually, too.

That shit.....gets EVERYWHERE!

Dix

13. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Jesus, what are you guys doing with your perlite, bathing in it!?

14. CCrete

15. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

ola!!

lemme pop up a heads up then 2 :)

This week the chocolat rain male entered the arena to do his thing with

the dabney blu,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BLU CHOCOLAT :flyy:

Next to the dab is a R.I.P girl ,,,,,,,,beans from this cross will probably be

handed out as freebees so we can see results slowly.

The Pre 98 is also in company of a male,,,,,,the oriental express.

These will be pilot beans handed out for tests.

Anyone idea for a name ?

some other things are in progress 2,,,soon more bout that ;)

pics aswell :)

greets,

Hup

16. JesseJamesBond

I nominate MYSELF to test anything and everything Fusion puts out there!

As for name suggestions, how about Oriental Kush or Bubba Express?

17. Useless

OK folks, little update on things....

Things have been really hectic in the Western Fusion camp.

Harvest was last month, I still have 30 plants that need to be trimmed.

Lemonberry, Lemon Thai, Landrace Lowland Thai and OT1 Haze x LLT are all packed, but haven't gotten shipped to Sannie yet.

The RDWC/UC veg system kicks ass, plants needed to be moved from the veg system to the flower system 10 days ago. New UC flower system is not yet built!

You may asking yourself why? Or just calling me a lazy ass stoner. The simple fact of the matter is I had to travel out of state for 2 weeks due to my father being in the hospital.

Now, on the bright side of things...

Blue Chocolate is at Sannie's and should be listed this week.

LB, LT, LLT and OT1 x LLT will all be there ASAP.

New testers that just got the pollen....

Katsu Bubba Kush x Afghan (Katsu BK clone x Landrace Afghan)

Bubba Thai (Katsu Bubba Kush x LLT) x Pre 98 Bubba Kush (I'll post up some pictures of the initial Katsu x LLT cross in the day or two.)

SFV OG Kush x Lemon Thai

And finally after 3.5 years of work, I have found the male and female combination of LT that so far is stable, doesn't AF when rootbound. So there will be Fusion Lemon Thai now, which is an F3 female and F5 male. The last batch of DF LT F2's is going out at the same time.

So I thank you for your patience, patronage and understanding. I look forward to seeing more Fusion grows this year!

Cheers

18. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Sorry to hear about the family Use. Good news on the seeds and genetic line up tho. Any news on the African?

19. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Hey Use, I hope your father is doing better. Family first my friend.

20. ncmaineac

ncmaineac Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

hey useless

i hope your father does better...family first for sure...good luck on all your grows...you are going to have to rent a warehouse soon...one of those old ones near the rr tracks near the river or water somewhere....so you will have more room for all of your projects...

good luck