Fusion Projects Lemonberry, Lemon Thai and...

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by Useless, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Thanks for the words about my Pops. He is home and stable now.

Africans are getting popped soon, I know you want some pepper spice, so I will do a count and see if I can get you some of the pure stock, before I play with it. ;)

NC, you have no idea how many strains I am banging out, running lots of 50-100 looking for P1 stock, keeping clones of everything until I can evaluate things. Veg room is packed solid, and I have just gotten a few more elite cuts in to play with, OG Kush the original cut, Tahoe OG, ChemdawgD, SOCAL MK etc. Also gotta pop more Landrace Afghan, Highland Thai and Landrace African this year. So yea, a warehouse might be coming up in the next few months. ;)

2. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Frickin Tahoe?!!! Frickin NICE!

Hey man, sorry for your pops, glad to hear everything is ok.

As for your garden, how in the fudge do you find time for all of this? not joking, seriously?

looking forward to the new gear.......I have a masterpiece of a LB on its last 6 days of flush, she is insanely beautiful bro.....check out my rdwc with the 1 gallon paint can sized buds...you asked for a football.....well I got some BIGGER...:roffl: :passsit:

http://www.growkind.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42520&page=4

here..

3. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

seriously useless, you must have one hell of a setup. reading all the different strains you're working on, I imagine like 20 acres of plants with every branch labeled, and a giant chem set someplace where you analiyze genetic make-up

4. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Glad to know you Dad's home. Hope he's feeling better soon.

5. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

Yep bro!! good 2 hear the fam is OK!!

And indeed,,,the Blu Choc is finally hitting shop :)

a previeuw for the GK community :)

BLU CHOCOLAT (do notice the lemonthai more on the right hehe)

[​IMG]

Our flagship Dabney Blu when it comes to fruityness.

Blueberry muffins is the best way to discribe her.

She is an indica dominant hybrid that produces good yields of sweet flowers.

Originating in the PNW United states, she has long been a favorite of blueberry lovers.

Eskobars "chocolat rain" was used as male in this cross.

This male has fruityness aswell , coming from the dj short side of its genetics.

[​IMG]

Combined , they are a perfect match wich only will bring out more fruity flavors with slight hunches of the chocolate.

In veg they will appear indica, bushtype growth. The more Sativa side will show in flower.

Most pheno's will finish between 10 to 12 weeks,,giving u flowers with scents like u just opened the candy jar .

[​IMG]

Thanks 2 stikkie 4 the pictures

Product Informatie

Type: Mostly sativa

Flowering time 10/11 weeks

indoor plant

Harvest up to 600 gram/m2(indoor)

Taste: berry, fruit with hunches of chocolat

Effect: balanced cerebral high and body stone

flowers Sativa like dense buds

THC: unknown

cheerio :)

6. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Impressive :thumbs-up:

7. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Useless hope your family is doing better.

I love the blueberry crosses...............yum

Sweet pics hup!!!!!!!

t6

8. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Useless, glad to hear your dads home and doing better. Great line up! Can't wait for the Blu Chocolate. My wife loves the fruity stuff!

" I'm only happy when it rains..."

9. CCrete

HOLY FUCK!.....................i said...HOLY FUCK!

10. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

useless hope all is well when with your family

wow, been waiting for sannies to restock, but may skip LB for that!

11. Kaiser Puff

Kaiser Puff Full Flowering

Wowzers hup, that blu choc looks sick!

12. JesseJamesBond

JesseJamesBond Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

WORD!!!!! :thumbs-up::thumbs-up::thumbs-up::thumbs-up::thumbs-up:

13. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

Ola!

Blu chocolat is released, finally :)

the others will be in stock again soon 2

cheers:new_alien:

14. ncmaineac

ncmaineac Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

great new beans

great...thanks a lot....i am going over there now...

15. JesseJamesBond

Got Mine!!!

Just placed the order Hup! BLU CHOCOLATE has been purchased, done and DONE!!! I chose NYCD x Cocoa Kush as my freebie.

Next on my list: LEMONBERRY and Anesthesia. Maybe even some Killing Fields, who knows...

Any thoughts on how much longer until the LB is re-stocked?

Cant wait to germ these suckers and get the show on the road.

BIG UPS FUSION!!! :thumbs-up::thumbs-up::thumbs-up:

16. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

OK to update everyone -

LB and LT were shipped about a month ago, but have yet to show up across the pond.

In the meantime, pure landrace Lowland Thai and Haze x Thai should be there any day. These are beastly sativa's and not for the faint of heart, and probably not for 99% of indoor growers. It takes a special hand to get these to show their true potential indoors. The LLT can flower for up to 26 weeks, however most females were finished around 20-22 weeks. The haze female finished around 20 weeks. The male was the fastest I could find, and I hope he reduces the flower time by a couple weeks at least.

The LLT is a sweet mellow vanilla cream scent, like hand lotion. The high is great, no body to it what so ever, it's all in your head. Very smooth uplifting high, good for the giggles.

The Haze is pure incense and pepper. Very up high, but more racy than the pure LLT.

Sorry no pics to upload yet.

The last batch of DF Lemon Thai F2's in the make -

[​IMG]

The new Fusion Lemon Thai in the make (F3 female x F5 male)

[​IMG]

Lemonberry in the make -

[​IMG]

A new strain, Bubba Thai F1 (Katsu Bubba Kush x Lowland Thai)(these will not be released as F1, except to few close friends)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bubba Thai in the make [Pre 98 Bubba Kush x (Katsu Bubba Kush x Lowland Thai)] (for production/release, this is what needs to be beta tested)

[​IMG]

A special treat because it was requested SFV OG Kush x Lemon Thai

[​IMG]

And the other seed run of beta testers I didnt get a pic of, but that is Katsu Bubba Kush x Afghan. I know you indica heads were screaming for a knock you the fuck out indica, here it is.

Anyway, that's whats cooking in the western Fusion camp.

Cheers

17. CCrete

Ya im screamin for that Afghan and Bubb......FO SHO! count me in...:passsit: :thumbs-up: :popcorn-2:

18. JesseJamesBond

STILL HOOTING AND HOLLERING, FO'SHO'!!!!! :thumbs-up::thumbs-up::thumbs-up:I'll say it here and now, FUSION has a 2K vert setup dedicated to Pre98 Bubba x Afghan.

:not-worthy::not-worthy::not-worthy::not-worthy::not-worthy:

19. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Oh yaa, Bubba & Afghan. Useless wants to knock you out. I'll get in the ring. Then veg on the couch.:redbong: :redbong:

20. hupla

hupla cooking dinner