Fusion Seeds Are now available

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by Useless, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

2. godzilla

godzilla rage against the machine

fucking sweet, i will be sure to get me some. man this is some good timing, cuz am in need of some beans.

3. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

Nice. It's always good to see a dream get off the ground by some lazy stoners...Steelcity

4. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

Ok what section? I'm searching all over and can't find any Fusion Seeds in Sannies shop

5. Useless

Sannie hasn't gotten them listed yet, but he will be on it soon. It's like 1:30 AM there right now.

6. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

Awww man more waiting!

Useless whats the average flowering time of the LEMONBERRY?

7. Useless

8-10 weeks average.

8. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

nice it will make a great addition to my garden!

Is it a bigger yielder then the LEMON THAI? the thai goes what 12wks?

Can't wait the BLU CHOCOLATE sounds interesting too.

9. Kaiser Puff

Kaiser Puff Full Flowering

Very awesome! Was a beta thread for Blu Chocolate put up on GK? I'd love to test run that bitch.

10. Useless

The LT throws down massive flowers, I mean massive. Adding LT to the Dab should make for good yields, but I highly doubt it will be as heavy as the pure LT. Also, LT is a hybrid. Sat dom 50/50 is my guess. It is not a pure Thai.

The Blu Chocolate has not been tested here. Very few have been grown to date. The initial batch of testers seem to have disappeared. "Go on take the money and run! woohoohooo" Oh well easy come, easy go.

11. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

ok sweet i cant wait to order me some... where oh where do i start.... man im glad that we have access to the breeders of these great strains here on GK...

12. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

thanks for the replies on the other thread, but I think I found a winner .:good job:

Hope to have something in mail this week depending when they go on sale.

Wow, good timing

13. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

couple more weeks and I will be putting the lb clones in the tubs. I am anxious to see what the yield will be on the lb verses the lt. If its anywhere close to the thai it will be great. Honestly though the lt buds are fuckin huge!! The lemon thai buds smell divine!

t6

14. zog

zog Developed Alternating Nodes

Oh me and my lungs and my nose and my eyes and my bong THANK Fusion seeds. What would be a good strain to start with for the fairly new growin dudes?

15. retiree

retiree A Fat Sticky Bud

Hell yeah!! Congrats Useless. You and Shantibaba are the fathers of my girls. Thanks for the good genes. Only other addition I want is the Dabney. One of these days I'll stumble across a cut. And the only reason I Really want her is from your coment in a thread about all time favorite strains. Remember that one? If she's tops on your list, I'd be a proud papa indeed to rear her too.

Retiree

16. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

I wanna try the Blu Chocolate and teh Lemon Berry and the 26 weeker and the and the and the.... i want it all lol... how about a combo pack for those of us who cant make up our mind???

17. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Cool and congratulations Useless. I know where I will be snooping around tomorrow!

BBT:anibong::anibong::anibong:

18. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

Cheers !!

:)

19. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

Well....I swear on my Dogs that if you let me test the Chocolate, nothing short of my untimely death or incarceration will prevent me from finishing, documenting and loving them.

You can take that to the bank.

Dixie Hicky

20. zog

zog Developed Alternating Nodes

ok went to sannies, cant find any fusion on there,am i missin somethin maybe later this week?