Fusion Seeds Are now available

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by Useless, Mar 1, 2011.

1. ncmaineac

ncmaineac Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

me too me too

will there be a special page with your listings on it?...i have been over there and cant seem to find anything yet...i definately want to get onboard....keep us posted..

thanks for everything you do

ncmaineac

2. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

I believe I'll be buying a pack as well to run outdoors in N FL. Useless is there a particular strain that would ideal for a tropical/humid/rainy Southern US environment?

3. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

ola!!!

we finally rollin'

greets,

Hup

4. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

This is quite the auspicious occassion! Add FUSION to the short list of seed producers you can TRUST for a quality source of fine genetics.

That's no small thing.

Good damn work, guys.

Dix

5. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

6. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

Just ordered a pack of LemonBerry!

Thanks Useless and Hupla!

7. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Most awesome Use. You and Hupla should be proud as papa's right now. $40 a pop for 15 seeds and a Sannie freebie? That's like stealing dude! Buying some right now to support the cause.

8. Useless

Fuck St. Patricks Day. This is St. Fusion day! Throwing my green clothes on and getting wasted drunk today, and it ain't for the Irish! :roffl:

9. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Damn it!!! What happened to the Blu Chocolate?

It's great to see good guys get going.

10. ResinRubber

Tattooed anarchists every where are shaking in their boots at the prospect of a Useless bender. On another note, did you guys catch any ridable waves from the Japan deal?

11. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

No we're not. We relish his benders. The drunker he is, the more he sparks up!!!!!!!

12. Useless

OK here's the deal with the Blue Chocolate.

We sent a lot of the BC to South Africa, US, and Europe for testing, just like the Lemon Berry and Lemon Thai, at nearly the same time. All but a few of the packs we sent out were intercepted at the point of departure. This created a huge problem for us. As we have stated, we will not release anything that doesn't have full testing done by us, as well as joeschmoegrower so we know 100% what the people are getting is what we see in our grow rooms.

This is why you don't see any BC grows yet. The few packs remaining had to be tested by people we know, through history, that will post up the results without question. We sent out at least 20 packs of Lemonberry and Lemon Thai to be tested, and as you can see, there are maybe a dozen grow reports of both strains combined. We had to hedge our bets, as we know how the scene is. That is, some will actually put in effort to grow the strains and document them like MrGJ and Ras et.al., others just took the beans and ran. It happens, we expected it.

We didn't expect to loose so many packs of BC to shipping.

This has limited us to two strains for release, instead of three.

What I can tell you, is this is just the start. There "new" projects in the works (read as we been working them for some time) as well as lots of limited release and not for release crosses that will be available as we see fit, to help compensate the public for the loss of BC testers. I wouldn't worry though, BC will be around soon. I have high hopes for this one, and shortly we will know if my gut instincts are correct.

In the meantime, keep your eyes peeled for...........

well, you'll just have to watch Sannies Shop to find a few rare gems. Or just read the threads we post on our projects to keep up to date. :thumbs-up:

Fusion preservation project is something to watch for as well.

Part of our philosophy is to preserve the cannabis genepool as best as we can. This means, every so often when we get our paws on some true landrace genetics (or just really rare gems), we will open pollinate them in an attempt to preserve as much genetic material as possible. We are trying to arrange it so that if anyone wants these preservation lines, they can request them in place of the freebies normally receive. This years preservation is a landrace lowland thai. These are true landrace, and in all honesty, not for 90% of the growers out there. They require a tropical/sub-tropical environment, (at the very least a greenhouse outside of these temperate zones) and can flower to 20-26 weeks. That's right, 6 months of flower time. They produce some good yields of fluffy flowers. Smell is of creamy vanilla hand lotion. Smoke is smooth and has the classic old school thai flavor. As stated, this is a preservation project, open pollination. No selection was done during breeding aside from removing the inter-sex plants. We have tried to keep as much genetic info available as possible. I would not try these unless

1) You are a sativa lover with a lot of experience

2) Have a greenhouse or outdoor area where they can finish properly

3) Are a landrace lover or seed collector or preservationist.

These are not for novice growers, plain and simple. But with some experience, a proper environment and a gentle hand, these ladies will produce flowers that take you back in time, to when sativas ruled the planet and disco was new sound on the airwaves.

In the future, watch for -

Lebanese

Chinese - aka weeping buddha

Highland Thai

S. African - we've dubbed this one Mufasa Tutu and most likely the next on the list...

RR - waves sucked ass that day. 1-3 ft, choppy and broken up. Rip current was like 50 mph, pulling boards 1/4 mile North before you could paddle 50 yards out.

Merry Cannabis Day!

:passsit:

Yes, I'm plastered btw. Probably said too much in this post. Now where did that damn leprechaun go? Always stealing me lucky charms. Bastard.

13. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

That's really great news as my wife was asking about anyone doing the old stuff. She would really like some old Acapulco Gold or Panama Red. I told her she probably wouldn't like them after all the "new" breed stuff. We shall see, maybe? I must have missunderstood a previse post about the Blue Chocolate. I thought it said they'd be available. That's cool, as I would have just ordered them to have them. I don't have anytime to grow them just yet. As it is, I'm hoping to get the Lemonberry's as far along as I can and have my wife finish them up. And anybody reading this wondering which to get, The Lemonberry is AWESOME and you won't regret getting them, novice or advanced growers will enjoy them. Great bud formations, easy lush growing and Goddamn trich production like you wouldn't believe! I'll be doing my weekly report later today for people to check the buds and trichs out. Like I said, unbelieveable!

14. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Just submitted to Sannies and some Lemonberry is headed my way.

Fingers crossed, I can hardly wait

Thanks Fusion.

BBT:anibong::anibong::anibong:

15. ResinRubber

When the South African is in the pipeline drop a brother a line Use. Always interested in a landrace African Sat. Can you hint at the region? The remaining Chiang Mai seeds were supposed to hit the garden a month ago but were put off until September. Any idea when you're going to pop yours?

Sucks about the waves. Thought you guys would be loving life. Ugly rip.

16. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Just saw this thread.

Congratulations guys. :thumbs-up:

I really like seeing some one putting a plan together and executing. Wishing you much success :not-worthy:

17. Useless

18. ResinRubber

Ordered late in the evening on 03-17-2011 and in the mailbox today were these little gems in their usual high stealth packaging from Sannie.

[​IMG]

$43 for 15 Lemon Berry and 5 freebies of my choice. 20 high quality genetics beans for $2 apiece? This is like stealing. Too bad they won't get used until fall.

Thanks Use and Hupla, great genetics at real world prices.:thumbs-up:

19. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Res you should have seen the smorgasboard of freebees at sannies a couple of months ago it was awesome.

t6

20. ResinRubber

Couple months ago I had more genetics than I knew what to do with so wasn't shopping. Sannie always has great freebie options tho. Now I'm down to begging back a BR cut and needing to replenish the options.