Fusion Seeds Are now available

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by Useless, Mar 1, 2011.

1. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

OOOHHH,,,

I ordered mine on the 18th, time to hit town and check the P O Box !

BBT

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Get on it MG!

Next bunch Fusion puts out I'm ordering again but looking to the Jackberry X NYCD freebie, might be an interesting pheno in there.

3. JesseJamesBond

JesseJamesBond Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

So Im at Sannies, browsing through their seed selection. I made my choice, FUSION's LEMONBERRY baby!

Biggest trouble Im having...Deciding which fucking strain to choose as my freebie, HA!!!

Got it narrowed down to 2 choices:

-Chemdawg X True Blueberry

-Killing Kush (Killing fields X Ko Kush)

Anybody care to weigh in...?

Peace,

JJb

:bong-2:

4. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Kid in a candy store feeling

Hey all,

Made the drive to town today and guess what awaited in ye ole P O Box

This

[​IMG]

Oh yeah ! The 15 lemonberry and 6 of the El Monstre F2 was the freebie.

Anyone grown this one out ? Researching the genetics but would like anyone's two cents worth.

I will probably get them going in about a month, more or less. The Blu Chunk and Acid Chunk will be getting chopped soon and I have to finish out a round of Sativas that are bout one month into flower.

Any way, this was my first seed order and I am jazzed as hell about it .

Sannie's stealth shipping is pure genius.

Fusion started this whole ball rolling by including me in the Beta test and I am saying thank you guy's again

Take care and stay safe folks.

BBT

5. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Sick!:passsit:

6. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Take the Chemdaw x True blueberry its the BOMB! The Killing Kush is great but the Chem is better. I have grown them both! At one time those chem seeds were 150bucks for a pack of 10
    t6

7. JesseJamesBond

Honestly, I was already kind of leaning towards the Chem X True Blue. Sounds too good to pass up!!!

Peace,

JJb

:bong-2:

8. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Useless, I have a few friends that smoke, go figure[​IMG] Anyway for security reasons no one knows I grow. I passed out to these friends some of the Lemonberry, and I told them it was something new from a friend of mine who had started a new seed company. they were like cool. I gave them all a small bud each and they would let me know how they like it the next day.

Useless, They all loved it! They nick named it Sugar Bud. They all said it looked like it had been rolled in sugar. All agreed it was more towards the indica High if you smoke to much of it. Body tingling good feeling and very relaxing. Good job buddy. :good job:

9. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Amen brother GreenJeans! Testify! Can I get an Amen? And now it's time for "Sexual Chocolate!"

(Sorry, was just watching Coming to America lol )

Thanks for the kind words MrGJ. Glad people are digging this strain.

10. ncmaineac

ncmaineac Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

just got mine

lemonberry from sannies and i am so excited....like bbt said sannies is very stealth on their shipping methods...

i have a question though, i also received some beans called chocolate cheese...are these in any way related to the blue chocolate that useless talks about in his comments on what happened to the bc...

i did a search on sannies and didnt see anything on the chocolate cheese....that is why i am asking...

thanks,

ncmaineac:passsit:

11. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

I can check into it for you.

My initial guess, just from the name, is that they are from Esko, and it's his Cheese clone x Chocolate Rain. But I could be mistaken, that's just a guess based on the name alone.

12. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Oooo dem boys IS gooood!

F'n love that movie................bout some Harlem Nights? ooooooooo my pinky toe!

13. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

glad to say that the pregnancy of the pre 98 is looking good!!

Soon pre98 x oriental express.

Anyone a idea for a name before they enter testarena's??

greets,

Hup

14. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Green Morphine?

15. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Why not echo back to the roots? Something like Dawg's Train.

16. JesseJamesBond

Locomotive Kush...?

17. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Bubba Train

Locomotive 98

Bubba Express

:passsit:

18. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

I just couldn't help myself anymore, I ordered me a pack of the Blue Chocolate from Sannie's shop :flyy: I've been checking the site just about everyday, hoping to see the Lemonberry be back in stock, but I'm sure the BC will be just as nice of a strain. They will be popped as soon as they arrive... I haven't been this excited for a strain in a while!!

19. teachmethewayyy

teachmethewayyy DUBS AND NUGS!!!! VW4LIFE

didnt read through some of this thread and maybe you said something about it, but when do you think lemonberry will be restocked? i NEED the lemonberry after seeing what yinz on here did with it. did scoop some CC pre 98 S1 last night tho:) boo ya!(I Hope) Congrats on your business adventure useless, i hope it all pans out for ya!:thumbs-up:

20. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

oi link!

U right on the BC,,,u wont be dissapointed ;)

Anyway,,the lemonberry and lemonthai will be in stock this week..

greets,

Hup