G.I.T tables

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Grown in Tx., Mar 7, 2014.

1. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

germed 5 white rhinos and 2 sage Monday the 3rd. 4 w.r popped as well as both sage, got 'em in rockwool cubes waiting for 'em to sprout,:smokin::bong-2:

2. Grown in Tx.

my tables are doing good, one nice healthy plant and the other two are a little picky I reckon:wtf?:, they were doing good when I had them flooded every 2 hours, then I changed to every 4 hours and they started clawing/droopy leafs and shit, switched it back yesterday. its just schwag bag seed so not to concerned about it. that one healthy plant is a monster though at 32" tall. the other 2 are about 18 and 20". I tried to get some pics but the battery in the camera was dead, maybe tomorrow.

3. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

:popcorn-2:

4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

everyone is making the switch.

5. Grown in Tx.

man I've tried little buckets, tubs, 5gl buckets, then I connected all the buckets together.....hell I even tried 8"pvc pipe:icon_confused:. so far this is by far the easiest way. I've seen CC's pics of his garden and that sold me on tables. hopefully by the end of the year I can be getting his results on this white rhino

6. friendlyfarmer

I blame you for my foray into tables. If I am a success, it will be my success too. If I fail I will blame you.

7. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

tables rule...

8. friendlyfarmer

Oh yeah you too. You've been pushing tables like a corner pimp :pimp:

9. CCrete

I just love seeing people kick ass at things, if I can help via someone else who helped me....even better, pay it forward yo!

Next you guys are guna see me go back and murder a RDWC run hopefully, hope it goes well

10. Grown in Tx.

my biggest plants came out of the dwc tubs. i grew a couple 4 foot monsters and went out town for a week around week 4 of flower, they sucked the tub dry before I got back:5eek: and never recoveredAdmin lynching.

that's when I made the switch to the hempy type set ups and have not gone on any extended stay get-aways. hell I get nervous when we go out of town for the weekend now. :icon_confused:

what I like about the tables is the res being completely separate from the plants, I don't have to move the plants around to get to the res. just disconnect the 2 hoses and the res is free, easy to move, change nutes and clean. going out of town? put in a bigger res and don't worry about it.:thumbs-up:

while I was building the tables, I thought of those tubs and big plants. I am still kicking around the idea of building a fifth table in the flower room with the sides a little taller and trying a rdwc. it would be the difference of keeping the nutes about 6 inches deep in the table and keep it circulating from the res constantly instead of it being on a timer.

11. CCrete

ive left for up to 10 days with my tables and they were trouble free, a table is NEVER going to suck up 40gal in 10 days, not even 14 days

12. Grown in Tx.

I was planning on taking your advice and using some 30 -40 gl tubs, it takes 12 gl to fill each table, I figure at least doubling that # should be enough to be able to keep up with what the plants need

13. Grown in Tx.

all 6 seeds have popped out of the Rockwool, shook their shells and are ready to go out to the barn. I got the veg table completed and waiting for them:coolbounce:

I have a light fixture from a ceiling fan that has 4 separate adjustable lights, (cfl ofcourse) that I usually use for starting seeds/clones. I know that a 400mh is too much but was wondering if 1-150w mh would be too intense for that purpose. i'v got 2 of them I try to use when and where I can.

14. Grown in Tx.

that one healthy plant is really growing, it's 37 inches tall 5 weeks into flower.

all 3 were only about 10 inches when I flipped the lights. the other 2 are about 21 inches or so. I did not top these for whatever reason. man, let me go take some pics.

15. friendlyfarmer

16. Grown in Tx.

:roffl:sorry man, had to charge the battery last night, then had a lil of this :bong-2: lil of that :jj: I'll have 'em posted in about 13 hours:5obsessed:

17. Grown in Tx.

alright here's some pics,

40 inches...she won't stop

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. friendlyfarmer

Holy cola batman that things gonna be massive :thumbsup:

Whatcha got covering that table? Looks great man.

19. Grown in Tx.

damn it man had a long reply wrote out and lost it somehow when I tried to post it:BangHead: probly the Jim Beam. had 2 200's now its 2 400's as of yesterday. g.h. nutes every 2 hours. you see 2 have the curled leafs but the one is rockin pretty good. all the flowers look good. it's only schwag,.... till the W.R. and sage are filling both the tables that are ready and waiting:smokin:

[​IMG]

I have the hardest damn time with the size of the pics, can't remember how I did it last time

20. Grown in Tx.

she topped out at 41 inches, now she's filling in nicely. the other 2 plants still have some curled leaf issues but are budding real nice. they were all the same strain(from the same sack of regy anyway) and size when I started this venture. the seedlings are working on their 3rd set of little leafs now, cant wait till they take off. I gotta change the nutes today after work, I'll post a couple pics then.:bong-2: