G.I.T tables

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Grown in Tx., Mar 7, 2014.

1. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

The sage in table 1 is 3 weeks from being finished.i got 8 white rhino plants waiting patiently to fill that table. Table 2 has 5 sexing PPP and 3 W/R clones

I'm germing the 2 freebie humbolt Bubba Kush seeds. I can't wait, I'm excited about those 2 seeds because I really liked the Bubba Kush I smoked least year.

2. Grown in Tx.

I guess my breakers were getting worn out in my sub panel. I came home yesterday and the a/c breaker had tripped, it was 100 deg in both rooms. I replaced the 2 breakers for the lights and a/c. I went ahead and figured out which breaker was not really running anything and put the flower room a/c on that circuit. The result? My a/c was cooling properly this morning. The first time in a couple of weeks my flower room was back at 75deg.

One of the 2 Bubba Kush seeds cracked 2 days ago, got it in rockwool this morning since it had a nice tail. Maybe the other will Crack today.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
  3. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

GiTX good job man.:thumbs-up: Now that you have that fixed and the temps are down, that's only going to help with increasing yields. :bravo:

4. Grown in Tx.

Yeah Mr G, I'm back on track.

5. Grown in Tx.

The tip of 1 main cola burnt from the breaker thing, about the size of a gumball is kinda tanish green. Sux. The a/c seems to do ok with 2 400hps but I can't use the 250 is just to much for the a/c. 2 years wore it out. I needa couple more weeks

6. Grown in Tx.

My other Bubba Kush seed cracked:coolbounce: I'll put it in a rockwool cube tomorrow once the root is sticking out of the shell a little more.

7. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

I never would have guessed in a million years a bad breaker was your problem.

Nice catch :thumbs-up:

8. Grown in Tx.

I'm not sure why i reached up and checked the temp of the breaker, but it got me moving for sure. I now have new wiring provisions for 220 out there. I'm gonna get another sub panel to replace the one that's out there now. So i can run the lights off 220 and draw less amps, plus I'm gonna be adding a couple tables/lights so I'm gonna need a couple more breakers. I am thinking run each table on its own breaker so if something happens and trips a breaker it will only affect 1 table. I now have the 2 a/c units on different breakers for that same reason.

The 2 sage #2 plants are starting to show some red hair telling me they are the ones that's gonna be done in 8 weeks. And as luck has it, I have 8 clones of the #1, and only 3 of the #2. Oh well, that frees up a veg table for a couple new clones/strains I got last week, and the 2 Bubba Kush that have sprouted.

9. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I got my sage plant cured and I gave most of the bud to a lady with cancer I know. she called me and said it was better than anything she had smoked and wAs very thankfull, some thug down the street was selling her dirt weed until I found out. I tried that sage and man it's like acid space weed, gets you thinking inSide your mind. It didn't smell great but I think I over fed it in soil and only got a 8 day flush. But I would def run it again.

What kind of bubba kush you got going? watch out, more than two drags and your stuck on the couch for a while. Baby the clones and mom plants on the kush, they can be picky.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
  10. Grown in Tx.

Jcio, I'm not sure if i got a proper pheno from those 2 sage seeds, did yours finish in 8 or 10 weeks? I agree it's excellent smoke., no couch lock or forced naps from it. O didn'tget a proper cure on it, I smoked a little with a couple of buddies after it dried and they bought it up. The Bubba is a freebie from humbolt seed org, thanks for the heads up on that one.

11. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Yeah mine was a sage & sour, no couch lock on it, but it had me talking to God...:roffl:

Your going to love that bubba from humbolt. Some kush can be hard to clone so yeah baby the clones you take just in case.

12. SirStynkalot

SirStynkalot A Fat Sticky Bud

Bubba kush is my hands down favorite strain. There are a couple heavy indicas that come close (God's Gift comes to mind) but I'm ALL about the bubba. I'm rolling a joint of some organic bubba right now. The guy at the dispensary down the street's bottom bitch is Bubba Kush and he dumped it through other dispensaries for years before he finally set up shop for himself. It's his bread and butter. I'm sure you will enjoy.

It's usually very short, a slow vegger, and a relatively low yielder, though not as low as OG as I understand it. I've never grown it but I'm getting a cut of pre 98 bubba this winter. I'm on the waitlist for that and ACDC (a 1:20 THC:CBD strain) with a Seattle clone dealer.

Funnily enough I also picked up some Sage N Sour from another guy at the same dispensary (it's a farmers market with 5 vendors). Also amazingly high quality smoke, just less to my taste except for maybe in the evening after work. I'm flipped - daytime indica smoker, nighttime sativa smoker.

13. Grown in Tx.

The PPP plants are HUGE. I put them into flower 2 weeks ago at about 12-14 inches tall, now they are 4 feet, they have already out grown the sage that's about a week from harvest. My temps have been a little high getting into the upper 80's but damn, I started pinching tops last night. 1 of 5 has shown it's sex(male) so I'm hoping the other 4 are female.

The Bubba Kush sprouts are gonna get some week 1 nutes this afternoon. I usually wait but they have multiple roots popping out of the rockwool now.

S S A, I saved those B K to grow last because it is one of my favorite's also. I wanted to wait a little longer to sprout them till it wasn't so hectic in the green room, but I am soo ready for some Kush to harvest and smoke.

Also the dabney blue and cotton candy cuts i acquired are loving life in the veg table, between those and the Bubba, time is just gonna be crawling while I'm chomping at the bit to get them cloned and flowered.

I used about 2 tubes of caulk yesterday filing in small gaps and cracks to keep the flying insects out. All last week it was a battle with mosquitoes, before that it was drain flies. I haven't been able to get the veg room complete it seems every time I think I can afford to finish, some monetary issue or another comes up. No worries though, in a couple months I'll start seeing some real ROI and I'll get everything handled by the end of the year. look out after that, G I T tables are gonna be rockin.

14. Grown in Tx.

So apparently pinching tops on the ppp doesn't work, I pinched them all, one I thought I was gonna lose the top that i pinched, I had to to support it with some tape. This did not stop them, they grew another 6 inches since the last post. Now at 4'6 they have 18 inches of space before they hit the ceiling.not sure what I'm gonna do with them. I'm about to chop a foot off the top of them and make a few clones from each plant, idk not sure what to do about that. I'm not used to having abundance issues lol.

[Edit] Another thing about the ppp the male showed is sex in about a week and a half, the other 4 are not showing the typical female (hairs) traits. Instead the tips are just are just getting thick and full.

15. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Break out the string.

16. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Yup and bend, bend, bend. You won't lose anything that way. You cut off the tops now and you waste all the time they've been flowering. And I'll add that they are probably your best buds too.

17. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

I use a lot of string in my garden for this exact reason.

18. Grown in Tx.

I gotta fat spool of cotton twine, gong in to week 4

I'm hoping that all the stretch is done already since it started early in flower. If I didn't keep track of dates on a big calender I hang on the wall out there, I would be thinking I forgot the date I switched them.

Meanwhile in the veg room, the 2 dabney and the 1 cotton candy clones are showing new growth, so it shouldn't be long till i have those mixed in the rotation.

19. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Floral wire qorks well and so do zip ties.

Zip ties for scrogging floral wire for support or something you need to reposition later

20. Grown in Tx.

I was thinking about using the little screw in hooks screwed to the table top with cotton twine run from the tips to the hooks bending the plants over, or maybe screw them into the wall.