G.I.T tables

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Grown in Tx., Mar 7, 2014.

1. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

CG, I did put an air stone in there for a few days when I had it in the cloning chamber. I have air pumping in there so I dropped the hose in the jar.

BB, The pinching does work and you don't lose the main top from the branch, unless you pinch it to hard, then it's not a big deal because you would have lost it anyway by topping the branch.

Disco, my grow set up has never been called that before lol thanks

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Some nice work there Git. :redbong:

3. Grown in Tx.

Thanks Res.

I have plenty of clones of each so, I put the 2 bubba kush in flower to sex them, as well as the 2 Dabney and the 1 cotton candy. I can't wait for this harvest. I am so excited about the Dabney and bubba.

The table with the 4 white rhino and 4 sage are doing good with thumbnail sized flowers, the rhino out grew the sage though, I need to get another table and light set up.

4. Grown in Tx.

the flower room is rocking pretty good, the plants in table 1 are amazing due to the pre-flowering in veg and the extra pinching and topping, at 3 1/2 weeks they are real bushy and have gumball sized flowers on them already. I put 4 sage in the same table and the rhino over grew them, so they are barely getting the light they need. I take out some fan leafs here and there to let light get down to them.

in 3 days of flower, one of the bubba kush plants is showing some pistols in table 2, so I got at least one female:coolbounce:

I do have a "what would y'all do" scenario,

I have a 400w m.h not being used.

my flower lighting situation is a 400hps, a 250hps, and another 400hps spread over 2 3x3 tables that are side by side, that's a 400 in the center of each table and the 200 is centered between those all in a line.

I was thinking of replacing the 250 in the middle with the 400mh,

or I could put the 400mh and a 400hps (800mixed watts)over the table with the older plants and put the other 2hps (600w)over the table of plants I just put in to flower.

Is 200 watts even worth messing with?

5. Grown in Tx.

Pulled the other bubba kush, it was showing it's balls today.

I'm gonna go ahead and build the 3rd table in the flower room and start that table with the extra 400mh. I've got a bunch of clones that need to get in tables by next week.

Only one of the sage plants is starting to re veg I'm gonna cut the other one if it doesn't start by next week, I need that space for productive plants. I'm gonna have 4 white rhino clones that I don't have room for. I'm gonna try to squeeze them in somewhere in there.

In 2 months I'm gonna have 4 strains from 1 table, in 1 month I'm hoping to harvest 12oz from 4 white rhino.

I still can't find the camera charger to take and post pics

6. Grown in Tx.

I ended up putting off the extra table for a couple more weeks, I put that m.h light over the week 5 white rhino table so it has a 400hps and a 400mh splitting the 3x3 table front to back, centered left to right and it has the 200hps splitting the 2 tables lighting the side of that table(if that makes sense) it's a total of 1k over that 3x3 and 600 over the other one.

Just to see what would happen I stripped one week 5 rhino of everything that wasn't the size of a marble. I'm hoping to find that through the rest of the flower time the tops will explode. The plants still have a lot of weight to put on anyway.

7. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I'm hanging out and watching. :thumbs-up:

8. Grown in Tx.

Mr G, after trimming the growth from the lower 1/3 and watching the plants this past week, I realized I probably should have stripped the small stuff from the bottom portion of the main branches .

3 of the 4 rhinos are the same size and I only stripped one last night, so I'll see how much bud I gained compared to how much smaller stuff used for hash that I always left on the plant.

9. ResinRubber

This will be cool to see.

10. Grown in Tx.

finally found the charger

veg table 1

[​IMG]

veg table 2

[​IMG]

veg table 3

[​IMG]

some pics of flower table 1, at 5 weeks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

flower table 2, at 2 weeks

[​IMG]

Bubba Kush

[​IMG]

2 Dabney's

[​IMG]

11. Grown in Tx.

I've been so busy outside of the grow rooms, I've almost been neglecting the inside. My week 3 veg table is a jungle. I still need stuff before I can get the 3rd flower table going, and I have another 10 days before a table becomes open. I'm not complaining, I just need to get in the veg room and trim the girls back to a manageable size to go into flower. I think I'm gonna hit the 3oz per plant mark with these 4 white rhino's, so I'm stoked about that. The bubba kush in flower table 2 is the most stocky plant I've grown, just a solid plant. The Dabney is growing like crazy in week 4 of flower, cotton candy is holding her own as well.

12. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Whoa how'd I miss those pics? I think I see some scientists looking for new species.

Everybody looks super healthy. I feel you on your trimming woes. But I slacked off the last two tables and just got done harvesting WAAAAAY too much popcorn. Headin down to hack away myself.

13. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Your going to have a nice haul there bro, so are you usung the net pots on the table flood and drain? do you have to flood them deeper? I like that set up. When i seen it before i thought it was a dwc homemade tote.

Either way, your going to be trimming lots of buds. :pimp::thumbs-up:

14. Mrgreengenes

Looks like your filling up your rooms. :thumbs-up:

15. Grown in Tx.

One week till harvest on the 4 rhino, all the buds are ripening, looking and smelling sooo nice. The stripped plant compared to the others; it has strong upright main branches with nice sized buds at the top of them. The others have a bunch of smaller main colas laid over on thin stems (no netting, lesson learned) I'll take pics this weekend before I do a rough trim on them so I can make a fresh batch of bho.

16. Grown in Tx.

ok, pics of the 4 white rhino's harvested from flower table 1

pre-harvest

[​IMG]

pre trim

[​IMG]

after trim

[​IMG]

individual plants trimmed up, the clothes pins separate the plants

this is the one I cleared all the undergrowth from

[​IMG]

the other 3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this one I did not trim as much undergrowth but it had the least small stuff

[​IMG]

the ferts shown in the one pic are the wifes, not what was used for these plants

17. Mrgreengenes

Looking good. :thumbs-up:

:passsit:

18. ResinRubber

And the verdict is..?

19. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

:bravo: That's what I'm talking about!! Looks great, but, just wait until you see the buds those 600s will produce. Doing that well with 400s, man the next will be 1/3 bigger and twice as hard. :good job:

Be Cool, CG

20. Grown in Tx.

I got the final trim done on all 4, not too impressive but here goes the totals per plant

bud--- trim

59.3g--- 13.7g

58.8g--- 8.0g -this was the plant that got the bottom 1/3 stripped

50.4g--- 14.8g

37.7g--- 7.8g this plant was the smallest and the bottom 1/3 was

just lightly trimmed

the plant that was stripped was so much easier to trim no small fluff but as far as the bud to trim ratio, it was not really more bud but, it was less fluff to deal with. but that's what I use for the hash so in still not sure. i'm gonna try it with smaller plants next time I put a fresh round in.

I can't wait to get the 600's going in there, I get "twice as hard" thinking about those tight nugs:roffl: