Ganja Pizza

Discussion in 'The 'Kind Kitchen' started by kentuckyskunk, Apr 7, 2007.

1. kentuckyskunk

kentuckyskunk Germinated

I don't know what this shit is called so I am calling it Ganja Pizza. I had some pizza from last night so I chopped up a bud, lifted the cheese up, stuck the weed in there and heated it in the microwave for 1 mine. IT FUCKED ME UP!! The shit is great...its the first time I have ever eaten weed and got high and I love it
    You guys should try it for sure...You dont have to do anything to the weed just put it under the cheese and heat for 1 min..GREAT SHIT!!:love4:

2. the monster xxx

the monster xxx delta-9-THC

i did that with leftover lasigina(sp?) it kinda neutralized the munchies lol

3. saxby

saxby I Smell Pot

KS, thanks for the pizza tip. I know what you mean eating weed rocks. I had tried eating weed in cookies other people had made. I even made some canna butter once and baked some brownies but I never really could tell if I caught a buzz or not. So I assumed it either effected me differently somehow or I was doing something wrong. One night I took about an eighth of an once of swag and just powered it in a coffee grinder and added it in with a cookie recipe. Since I had never really copped a buzz before I ate 3 or 4 cookies (after all it was swag). Big mistake, lol, in about an hour I was so high it was more like tripping on shrooms than smoking weed. That buzz was extremely intense and lasted for hours. I am way more careful now when it comes to eating cannabis, a little goes a long way.

4. kentuckyskunk

kentuckyskunk Germinated

5. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Ahhhhhh... A slice of heaven!!

Yeah... I love adding some "special seasoning" to my pizza!!!

Instead of lifting up the cheese, I sprinkle some ground up bud, shake or trim on top of the cheese, then add another layer of mozzerella on top of it... Then heat it up & let it melt right in.

YUMMY!!! :love4:

6. SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle

SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle ~Movin on up'

Nice n easy recipe! , For breakfast this morning I had some pancakes dripping with canna butter.... YUMMY! I think on April 20th (4/20) Im going to have every meal consisting of ganja some way, I'll for sure throw pizza in the mix as I smoke eat n drink ganj ALL DAY! peace,

~Wizzle

7. Scorpio

Scorpio Sticky Skunky Buds

I'm taking a trip to Florida on 420 and get some really good shit. About half a pound, I remember the last stuff I had from Florida, kept me high for hours.

8. ElektroBuds

ElektroBuds Veggy Stage

i remember the first time i consumed anything with marijuana in it

pot brownies! i was already on some vikes and i ate 2 servings

i was in a movie theatre watching eon flux, all sorts a fuckked up, and i pukked all over the place, and laughed profusely for a while

went outside and tried smoking a cigarette, but just puked some more

moral of the story,... idk, but i shure as hell leaned a lesson that night