Georgia Guidestones & Population Control...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by snickelfritz, Aug 19, 2009.

1. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

2. the_red_bull

the_red_bull Guest

re:

You do realize that sometimes a species outgrows it's environment. I liken it to deer, when the herd becomes too large you can either kill a few (I understand it's more than a few we're talking about) or they all starve. The environmental message deals with the amount of resources available to us. What would happen if it got to the point where a person would literally kill for a sandwich? Anyhow, population control got into a lot of things.

Oh also I don't like to get into things like this. I don't know if it qualifies as a conspiracy or not (based on whether it's accurate), but I do know that I usually like to take part in the more serious political discussions and when you focus on such things people tend to not take you seriously.

3. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

pop control

:siskel: YEAH WHAT HE SAID:siskel: I STOPED WORYING AND NOW IM DOING THINGS TO PREPAIR & IM DOING THINGS TO TAKE BACK CONTROL:fly: :fly: GET RID OF CORPRATE & ELITE FEWS PAID LOBBIEST:fly: :fly:

4. the_red_bull

the_red_bull Guest

Just saying, I know the solution that will probably have to be taken is bad. People don't really seem to care much about population control when it comes to them "wanting a baby". And I will grant that illegal immigrants and minorities do contribute to this. The thinking is that if you're the majority here, you're in charge. But really it's either this, or colonize another planet and the technology just isn't there.

5. pookie

pookie Veggy Stage

the answer is...

read a book once in a while, stay in school, develop yourself intellectually. There is a great movie out there made a few years ago, called Idiocracy. Its a comedy about what happens when smart people stop having children. A funny, yet somehow disturbing film, because some of the stuff happening in the "future" is happening now. IMO when people settle for mediocrity, ( that "whatever" mentality), or buy into the "importance" of fashion, sports or celebrity, we have truly dumbed down to the lowest common denominator, and then, we deserve "whatever" happens.