getting ready for BHO

Discussion in 'Hash and Oil' started by Bigbud214, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Ok everyone I've been bitten hard by the dab bug.... I'm hooked. Seeing its hard to find here, especially quality. I am going to start making my own. I have a source for some good oil but its $60/gram. WTF!!!! So to mitigate my spending I ordered a Caliextractions 316L stainless steel tube. Its 2.5" of x 12" long with a tripod that sits outside the collection pan. It comes with a lab grade rubber stopper with 5mm hole, stainless steel clamp and four 316L stainless steel 50 micron screens. It holds up to 200g. The tripod supports 100# of pressure so hands free blasting. The guy was very cool and upgraded me to priority shipping free. Standard shipping is included in the price. Check em out.... High quality American made...

www.caliextractions.com

Also ordered some Capital N-tane butane... Supposedly the cleanest lab grade butane sourced and refined here in the U.S.A not Korea like vector.... Locally its $10/can ordered it direct for 8/can free shipping....

Picked up some 0000 super fine steel wool to pack the ends of the tube with... I'm told this helps prevent blow out and blow back....

Next up is some Everclear for winterizing... And eventually a vacuum chamber.

2. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Nice purchase. :thumbs-up:

3. Bigbud214

Ok USPS tracking says out for delivery..... I'm like a kid on Christmas morn waiting for the parents to wake up.... Ugghhh I hate waiting.

4. Bigbud214

Its here.... Aint she purddy?

[​IMG]

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

and being put to good use I see, nice.