GHS Chemdog

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by dlr42, Nov 30, 2012.

1. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

This is my first smoke report. If I miss any information you guys would like to know, just ask.

Breeder: Greenhouse Seeds https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/pick-and-mix-seeds/green-house-seeds/brand_45.html

The plants were easy to grow. Mine were tall and lanky. I don't know if that was

the plant or me. I never got big yields. That, I know is me. I've grown it out 3 times and never got more than an ounce off a plant.

Thay take nutes well. I used the Useless formula with GH nutes. I didn't use any kind of a booseter during flower.

They went a full 8 weeks. Trichs were 30%-40% amber at harvest.

Buds are small but tight. Well covered in trichs. Not much smell during flower.

After curing for a bit the smell comes on strong.

It does taste like diesel fuel. You get a real strong taste on the first hit.

The high is strong and long lasting. If you have shit to do, this is not the stuff to smoke before you start. Nothing will get done.

Let me know if I left anythng out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Peace....

2. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

You left me out. Now you must send it all my way.

3. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

I wanna try some of that!

4. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Frosty as hell and pretty.

Very nice, Is that quality control job still open ?:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

BBT

5. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

looks nice AND a pain in the ass to trim

6. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

That looks very nice.

7. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

It really was. The leaves were thick and stiff. I did a lot by hand. I like the finger hash. I have all the trim from the chemdog and some cotton candy waiting to make BHO, Mmmmmmm.

Peace....