GHS - Geat White Shark

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Your Own Mind, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Your Own Mind

Your Own Mind Full Flowering

#1-Strain:> GHS - Geat White Shark

#2-Appearance:> one was all main cola the other two were bushy. These were grown from seed.

#3-Taste:> Not much of a taste, earthy if anything.

#4-Aroma:> Very little once cured. Slightly citrus plummy while growing.

#5-High/Stone type:> Very intense at first (rolling thoughts, hard to tie down thinking to one subject. Best to be with friends to keep you focused. Can cause paranoia when alone!) which dies off to a couch lock munchie stone.

#6-Source:> seedboutique

#7-Price:> £20 ish for 5 fem seeds

#8-Potency:> 11 lol

#9-Overall Rating:> 7

#10-Overall Description:> A joint smoke. Not bongs. Bongs hit too hard and can put you in a bad place lol :icon_confused: I smoke alone most of the time and have spent several half hour periods looking at the floor!

#11-Would you Reccomend:> Its strong, if you like big couch lock its for you. I prefer sativa up highs.

#12-Smokers General Comments:> Had issues with mold and fert burn on the plant with the main cola. One yellowed very quickly and the third was great. So out of 3 seeds 1 was great 1 was ok and 1 had issues. On the second round with two of the great plant clones and one with the main cola with issues clones. We'll see how they turn out.

The grow can be seen here.
    http://www.growkind.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35078

[​IMG]

2. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

Nice report YOM, the nugget looks bomb.:smokin:

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Thanks YOM. Good report.:thumbsup: Nice work on the bud!

4. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Like the color of that bud-Bud

5. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Thanks for the report YOM! :thumbsup:

6. bLITzkRIEg420

bLITzkRIEg420 sHAPesHIFTinG rEPTiLiAN

YOM great stuff! Thanks! Good to hear the end result is worth the work. Here are my GWS week 6ish.

GWS1.JPG

/monthly_2009_07/GWS1.JPG.0255714fe2f078c0ed73985584ad5c8b.JPG

7. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

My favorite strain!

My plants have a smell I can't identify but it isn't pleasant. Kinda pungent. But it's all about the high anyway.

Wait till you try GWS hash, it's psychedelic, but since it's an Indica you don't spiral out of control like the Hazes can do.

8. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Look what it did lol

[​IMG]

Good shit! :thumbsup:

9. HappyHappyHighGuy

GWS is the most narcotic strain I've had. Can't wait to compare it to Shark Shock in the near future :smokin:

10. Your Own Mind

Your Own Mind Full Flowering

Just thought I'd give anyone who’s thinking of growing this strain, it’s very susceptible to MOLD!

11. HappyHappyHighGuy

It's a very dense bud so I'm sure it does have mold potential, but I keep a fan on the plants 24/7 and have never had a problem.