girl scout cookies

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by greenjah, Mar 2, 2014.

1. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

Just ordered myself a dozen feminized girl scout cookies seeds from bc bud depot, it seems to be the newest best thing so hopefully all goes well and i'll have a new keeper strain.

Anyone here have any experience with it? I heard it was clone only but I heard that bc bud depot is very good at getting the clones and getting the fem. seeds out of them to be like the mother.

2. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I was thinking about ordering them too. Are you going to start growing them out as soon as you get them? I'll be watching this grow closely.:popcorn-2:

3. greenjah

Yes, I will put 4 in as soon as I get them and grow them in my new 5 by 9 tent I put in the greenhouse for 2 months while the ones outside the tent flower, then I will (if all 4 pop) put 2 in the ground and flower 2 by putting them in the tent with no light for the 12 hr dark time so in 4 months they will be done. I will post pics in with the 2014 greenhouse thread.

4. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Dude do a whole new thread so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle. So it shows up under a search for girl scout cookies, ya know. I will be watching this closely too. I've heard nothing bad about BC.

And I'm always on the hunt for the holy grail :popcorn-2:

5. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I've wanted to try GSC also.

FF, there is no holy grail. No matter what you think is the best you've ever had, you'll eventually find something else that you'll like better for one reason or another. You may always go back to one strain but you'll always be searching for better.

6. greenjah

Yup there's always better, that's why I got the GSC's. Its been a while since I actually picked out a strain I want instead of just taking clones from my buddies strains when he gets new ones.

Ok I will start a new thread, I'm gonna do it the same way I do the rest. The useless formula and promix.

7. dowork123

dowork123 Delaying gratification!

I hope you get something of value because it is clone only…I love gsc, great strain.

8. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I got a freebie of the bc bud depot GSC, I think Skunky said a couple of years ago BC Bud Depot GSC's was hit or miss, but def post the grow so we can find out, I am going to post my 1 freebie seed grow also, so maybe we can compare them.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2014
  9. greenjah

They were in the highest price range of all there seeds so I hope they got it close to the clone only, I was just in san Diego but had a plane ride back so I didn't even check out any dispensaries for them.

10. Mrgreengenes

Have they arrived yet? :popcorn-2:

11. nobogart

nobogart Cured Fat Sticky Bud

on the second run.......... these were bc bud depot seeds, definatley need to do selection, mine were all over the map. got 2 good very different pheno's, but of six fem'd seeds all six were distincly different.

but i did get one lemon thai pheno and one thin mint pheno from the bunch.

12. greenjah

Yup, they arrived 4or 5 days ago. I put 4 in and three were poped yesterday and I didn't go to the greenhouse today but my brother says all 4 are up. I will take pics tomorrow.

Hope I get a good pheno, after I already ordered the seeds I found out my guy I usually get new strains from has the clone only pheno so if all fails I can get it from him.

13. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

I'm looking for a little something new 'cause I've been growing the same 2 strains for 6 years or more. Took a look at the site and that just seemed pricey to me ($150 for the fems). I'm sure it's damn good but the AK48 I grow costs a small fraction of that from others. I guess the fems have their advantages but to me spotting males and cloning is not that hard.

But I'm sure the investment will pay off for you though and I really hope they do well. Keep us posted and show those babies off!!

Be Cool, CG

14. Mrgreengenes

When you starting the grow thread?:redbong:

15. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Hey I heard great things about Loud Scout from Loud seeds

16. Mrgreengenes

:popcorn-2:

17. greenjah

Sorry, haven't gotten the pics yet, I forgot the other day. They are doing good though, starting there second set of leaves. I will try to remember to take the camera on Friday.

Should I start a new thread or just continue in this one?

18. Mrgreengenes

Keep it in this thread. I'll move this thread to the Grow log forum.

:bong-2:

19. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

I'll be watching!

20. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Got me a seat. :redbong: :popcorn-2: