girl scout cookies

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by greenjah, Mar 2, 2014.

1. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

Damn, sorry guys, I took the camera, got the pics and forgot the camera in the greenhouse. It would be nice if it was in my back yard where I live but it seems to be good for no one finding out where I grow it, I drive 45 min each way every day.

2. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Update please! :coolbounce: :redbong:

3. greenjah

I started a new thread, (bc bud depot girl scout cookies). I will be topping them in a day or two and will put more pics in the new thread.

4. greenjah

Damn I just read back through and saw that you wanted me to keep it in this thread, I thought I was suggested to start a new one. Sorry, that's what happens when I post when high.:smokin:

and of coarse I didn't put the other one in the grow log forum

5. DXE

DXE Moderator

Does anyone have any updated grow info on GSC??

I may have stumbled on a source for some cuts.........

6. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

7. Mrgreengenes

I want to know the high and taste from it. :redbong:

8. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

GSC is supposed to taste like thin mints. Grows like an OG. Light and nute sensitive but very dense. There's a thread on the farm that covers pretty much everything you need to know about GSC.

9. Mrgreengenes

I just could not wait anymore so I purchased a dozen feminized girl scout cookies seeds from BC bud depot too. :thumbs-up: still looking forward to when you flower your girls out. :bravo:

10. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Will be waiting to see your results and thoughts. Since the creators the cookie family says they had never given any of their genetics away. That the first release of gsc was seeded and some people have some seeds and possibly made their own gsc which would be F2s. Have seen berner and jigga refer to those as fortune cookie seeds since they possibly if anything came from cookies with seeds inside. Supposedly they are collaborating with DNA genetics to bring official GSC crosses. But not sure if they'd offer pure gsc. Now those posts about their working together are gone so who knows now.

11. greenjah

Well they are in flower, just starting to get some extra hairs at the tips so i switched to flower formula yesterday. The shortes one of the 4 is around 7 ft tall.

You can see the difference in each pheno. The firs one is the most different.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

oh man that just made me smile for like 5-6 minutes. Thank you.

13. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Man I'm green with envy. LOL Looks killer man.

14. Mrgreengenes

Can I come and play in your garden? Just a thing of beauty . :goodjob: :bong-2:

15. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

WOW:coool: that is fucking awesome

16. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

:not-worthy: beauteous.

17. greenjah

they are about 3 and a half weeks in, number 1 started later and number 4 started first but they are all pretty close and they all get the same week of useless formula.

number 1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

number 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

number 3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

number 4. this is the only one showing crystals so far so my bet is on this being the best pheno of the 4 seeds.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

well the fun has started, at the end i will ask all of you for votes on the best pheno of these 4 and i will keep that one and pop 3 more seeds to see if i get more different ones since all 4 of these are turning out a little different.

as i said my bet is number 4 will be the best.

18. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

:5eek:

looking phenomenal

19. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

20. DXE

DXE Moderator

I suddenly feel inadequate......