GK Meet-n-Greet/NAGC 2011

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by ResinRubber, Jan 15, 2011.

1. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

One step further, current pic with log in written on paper so no one steals old photos from the net pm'ed to admin or mod?

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Now that one I like. In the past we've restricted attendance to known members of a year or more. Some folks don't currently grow or will never post a pic due to personal security preferences.

We been discussing it a bit. The two die hards of Rky and T6 held the tradition firm for year two. If we move to Cali or east coast that means the rest of us need to represent (me included) and make sure this isn't just a flash in the pan.

3. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Yeah, that'll be easy to prove here on the internets where everyone tells the truth.:roffl: The fact is, it's impossible to prove unless you know the person in real life. Of course if you're following propper security measures two growers could live next door to each other and not know the other one grows. I guess that only holds true for us poor SOBs that don't live in a MMJ state.

So CC, Just how would prove that I'm in fact growing and not just trying to trick you in to showing up at the next GK meet n reet? For all I know GK is being run by narcs. Now I don't believe that for a NY minute but I sure as hell can't prove weather it is or isn't the case.

Me thinks the Admins will have to figure out a way for us all to feel safe if such an event happens in 2012.

But yeah, East coast with a little camping and fishing would work for me.:thumbs-up:

duc

4. ducrider

Not a bad idea and very doable. Guess I had better start writting shit down then.

5. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Pictures with a newspaper with dates, random ID points that could be discussed only im PM and with a gathering figure thats involved with the M-n-G......theres plenty of ways wiseguy:affro:

You dont qualify anyhow Ducrider, so neener neener:bee:

6. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Never did say Rky and I celebrated the cup around a huge campfire smokeing our brains out with Chemdog-blueberry and hawaian skunk:animbong:

7. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

ok I love the idea of east coast, as with intermittent work, coast to coast travel would be difficult. A car drive would be much better.

8. ResinRubber

Yanno, you never did tell us who won? Or if Rky brought his plate? I tried that Hawaiian, kicked my god damned ass. The chemxbb must have been yours.

BB and others-I honestly have no idea where a M-n-G or Cup event could be held this year. Still kinda reeling from how things fell apart on my end last year. It'll come up for a vote but I'm pretty sure bona fide member interest will weigh heavily on the vote.

9. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

As we sat there shit faced we agreed we would share the cup. No he did not bring the dish as I recall.

When comparing bag appeal that hs shit of his looked really blonde in color. I told him it looked like fuckin mutant albinos and we laughed and laughed.

[​IMG]

t6

10. ResinRubber

Looks like I owe you a plate buddy. You know he was so proud of one of his HS buds that he had a special tall jar to keep it in. :mashed:

11. Bigbud214

I just want to sample some killer buds. I have no way of knowing how my buds compare. The high end stuff around here doesnt quite measure up in taste or potency. That being said I have no clue to the actual quality of the buds Ive smoked. I would LOVE to compare mine to any one of yours. I dont mind being humbled...LMAO

12. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

All ya gotta do is show up and there are always plenty of killer shit to smoke.
    That hs of Rockys was knock your ass out shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t6

13. Bigbud214

T6

Trust me I had every intention of being there just work dried up as did the funds

14. ducrider

Well there's allways 2013 then, unless of course I'm invited based on what I've grown and currently growing. You gotta stick you thumb out if you wanna catch a ride you know..:ebert: If not I hope it's moved to west cost this year :affro:

duc

15. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Yea Yea I know this life is the shits. Things come up, Money runs short, personal matters come up.

Going with all this crazy shit takes planning to the max to make things work out. Ha Ha I left 10,000 bucks worth of hay on the ground to go. With problems to finish harvesting I almost did not get it up in time.

Believe me I know

t6

16. nippie

Tenn?

We could all crash at Black Princes place

BTW, what's going to be the rules for admission? Do I qualify?

17. Bigbud214

Man all i need is steady hours and Id be fine... But go figure i get a degree in the medical field and the work disappears. My luck lol... but I perservere and carry forward smiling as I go.

18. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

No you Dont!!!! Ha Ha Just kidding:roffl::roffl::roffl: [​IMG]
    t6

19. nippie

Well i'm only going if we're crashing at BP house:roffl:

yea if there's some event or something..... like that to where people can meet at say concert, event, something bigger that may ease minds as if people don't click, everyone can go there separate ways without having to spend the week with some guy you think is an asshole or a ..... you can count my ass in.

just noid about meeting someone yea know:mashed:

20. ResinRubber

Noid is right Nip. Kinda freaky the first time you put a face to a handle. BTW..I think you clear :roffl:

T6- you were stalwart in commitment buddy. My apologies again for the conflicts and missing. Oh, and I just sampled some RM...gives that HS of Rky's a run. Why didn't you tell me how sweet it was? Methinks this is gonna by my entry.

Duc_ if you look back through previous meets the criteria has generally been set at a join date one prior to announcement and a documented grow on GrowKind or at the discretion of committee members. If it comes together with a date and location there will be criteria for attendance and competition, agreed upon by the NAGC committee, posted as well.