Goin' LED

Discussion in 'Advanced Cultivation' started by HappyHappyHighGuy, Nov 18, 2009.

1. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

You want to see what 1600w of HPS produce lol

2. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

THAT would be REAL interesting to see.

:smokin:

3. bf74

bf74 New Sprout

http://www.growkind.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=24775&cat=500&ppuser=17711 heres my crappy led grow-300w of junk leds-2 prosource illuminator ufo's-panels-bulbs-yada/yada.Not saying you'll get the same shitty results, I didnt use ledgirls stuff, but keep that thing close as possible to the canopy, and dont go outside the footprint-she actually recommended 4 126w units for my 4x4 tent.I laughed!! Just keep it very close to the canopy during flower.I farted around for 3 cycles-keeping my 400 grows going- I couldnt make it work.I'd like to see you do it, make these damn things work.Peace brother, and I have more led grow pics in my gallery, and my current hps grow, if you're interested.

4. Zeppelin

Zeppelin In The Hills And Far Away

Einstein is dead!!! REALLY ???? So your 1000wt HPS pulls 1000wts of electric.. Because my 600wt doesn't pull 600wts of electric......????? Explain that Einstein...Good thing I am only using it in a 1 1/2 ' x 1 1/2 ' space...Because light penatration is no issue for my space.. I only use for Seedling /Clones.. I am still a HPS Guy... Just trying something new..BUT research does show the ability of LED to grow plants ..I only have experience with HPS and CFL.. so i really am going off of what I have read..not experience with LED:smokin:

5. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

No you are right, a 1000w HPS actually pulls something like 1100 to 1200w and a 600w hps will pull 650 to 700w. All machinery is inefficent therefore they will draw more than they put out.

Now if you have a light the draws 16w and puts out 120w your on to something. I can see you becoming an extremely rich man being able to create energy from nothing!!! :thumbsup:

6. bf74

bf74 New Sprout

lol!! Check my gallery for some led "magic".I used those 16w panels-you can see that in my gallery.16w of .25 watt leds...I hate to tell you this...but you're wasting your time.They do nothing at all.

7. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

8. bf74

bf74 New Sprout

Allright...I feel like I can say this without insulting you.I hope you dont take offense.But that Hydrogrowled is a total scam.All her results have been totally fabricated.Those big buds she displays in her threads...HID grown man.I, and a few others,quite a few others, saw the same damn plants in her Aeromax sale thread on GC.That thread conveniently vanished when she was confronted.She has ran away from every site shes hawked her wares on.Trying to silence members, by constantly reporting them to mods, and deleting threads to cover her bullshit.But one thread remains, and its a jewel, she got banned before she could delete it.And it's been the thorn in her side ever since.She sent you those pics of nice big dense buds under those penetrators huh?Check her customers threads on ICMAG-if she hasnt deleted those already.Nah bro, shes a sinking ship.I know you've never heard of me on here, but check my gallery to see what leds can really do.I have no reason to lie to you, I take no pleasure in telling you this.But I've been there and it really is disheartening to see your efforts produce very little.Let me know if you want to see that thread.

ResinRubber likes this.
  9. HappyHappyHighGuy

bf74 - If all that's true about LEDGirl then she should be reported to Gypsy, not that it will do any good.

10. bf74

bf74 New Sprout

Its all sadly true bro, and I feel like a shitheel for sayin it.But if you check icmag-I left her a little love- you'll notice the only results are coming from her.Did you see the garden she's posting?1512w? Those plants look like they've been under about 4K of hps...easily.I'll post a link in my profile to that thread where she gets turned out.It's just that I've just felt the burn from this man...kinda felt obliged to share it with you.Sorry again for the bringdown.peace

11. HappyHappyHighGuy

12. bf74

bf74 New Sprout

I posted a thread on here for everyone to see.The free give-away grow threads are closed.The only photographic proof shes shown after 6 months has come from her and her gal pals.One grower reported an 85gm yield with a 126w penetrator.It's been unverified as whether it was wet or dry-no kidding, it's all in ICMAG man...all of it.

13. HappyHappyHighGuy

I read every post in that thread. Maybe I'm too medicated but I didn't see anything inappropriate and certainly nothing that should get hydro-grow banned. I did see a lot of haters, just like on icmag, and here :wink:

Her free giveaway thread is closed because she gave away all the free units.

14. nobogart

nobogart Cured Fat Sticky Bud

damn text.....................i do not see anyone hating on you here just trying to save you some grief.............i wish you the best of luck.............but in that same breath i know you will not be happy but hey find out for yourself.

15. bf74

bf74 New Sprout

True that man.And the free giveaway threads are closed because nobodys posted a grow log yet.Actually....nobody has posted any results except led girl.Not hating man but...eh, good luck man.peace

16. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

LED's suck balls!!!!! BOOOOO!!!!!! HISSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

I HATE LED'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bf74 likes this.
  17. HappyHappyHighGuy

No one's hating on me, just LEDs in general

18. HappyHappyHighGuy

The light has arrived

I plan to start flowering some Black Widow under just the LED fixture, no additional lights, on Jan.4. Stayed tuned...

19. HappyHappyHighGuy

Let there be light

Click to enlarge

[​IMG]

WW, GWS, THxSk, NL, MasterKaze

I hooked it up and the 6 cooling fans are nearly silent. The plants have been under a 400w HPS and have 2-3 weeks left to flower. The HPS has been removed. If they continue bulking up and hardening then I'll know the light is effective.

The temp with the 400w cooltube used to be 89°F at the top of the closet. Now it is 79°F. With the reduced heat I am able to turn down the exhaust fan which makes the carbon scrubber clean odors better.

btw, the lamp in the corner is a CFL I only use when on vacation to keep the light cycle going without firing up the HPS.

20. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Looks nice hope it works for you!! Hey how's the temps running now-Bud