{GOLDIE LOOKIN CHAIN}

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by mistical, Jan 3, 2003.

1. mistical

mistical Blazed and Confused

you nows it clert 2003

2. northlite

northlite Blazed and Confused

but only on each 3rd digit...!

3. mistical

northie remember me the sheepshager .i,ve got a differant user name been away for a while back with a different state of m ind .daffodils leeks hydro style LOL {KEEP IT

WELSH }

4. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

chicken broth? poinsettas? now you are talkin!

5. northlite

....HAHAHA...Yak-ee-da, don't tell me your name........I've got to remember it

..........later

6. mistical

YEEHAA it,s great to see you,ve got some braincells left after toking all that northern homegrowm SAFE BRAAA c,mon guess thee old name northie then i can see if da weed does cause long term memory loss.YOU NOWS IT ...laters

7. LOGICAL

LOGICAL New Sprout

SO U LUCKY ONES HAVE FOUND THE GLC AND I SURPOSE U IS WONDERING WHATS IT ALL ABOUT, SO GRAB YOUR DRAW RIZZLA AND YOUR FAGS AND I'LL C U ALL IN DRAW CLASS .... BUT WATCH OUT FOR THE SHOPPING TROLLY CREW ... COS THEY IS WORKING WITH DCI Burnside ... BIG SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE BOY'S AT B&Q AND MY MATE WHO WORKS AT ALDI'S THIS GOES OUT TO YOU !!!!!! SAFE AS **** YOU KNOWS IT CLART ........

8. mistical

safe as **** clert .....YOU NOSE IT .also big respect to the shelf stackers down at priceright working late into da nite {SAFE AS ****}nose it .logi gotago someones on da phone catch u later clert safe as da safest in da port

9. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Oh my god the welsh! "the evil one shakes his head!"

10. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I am actually starting to understand this language....:shocked:

11. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

I researched. now im found.

12. northlite

BUCK......you old one eyed sheepshagger,

...how come you changed your name to Mystical................?

seek & ye shall find

13. mistical

morning northie fukin freezin down here .got any snow up with you.as for the name change i dont really know .i think it goes back to when this ugly old hag i shagged from { }{ } read my told my fortune and everything she predicted came true .{GOD BLESS HER LITTLE PINK KNICKERS}. pontypridd no been there once though and as for swans jack i dont think so but i do like a good fisticuff with the fuckers keep it real northie you nose it safe braa

14. northlite

yep, freezin' here as well, looks like the gardens full of white widows, on your way to chapel then.....?

stay cool braa

15. mistical

chapel NO i,me not the religous type clert .iv,e been out with my clerts {TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DUISGUISE}their safe as **** {INIIIIT}knows it laters

16. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

well clert. i was smoking some good ass white widow (safe as ****) and you nose it was good braa. safe as **** clert. i was stuck.

17. mistical

safe as **** agro {YOU NOSE IT CLERT }

18. boxman

boxman Begun Flowering

Dudes what the **** are you talkin about? Is that some kind of fag langige?

19. mistical

{FAG::}ore you out of your fuckin mind braa .here in daa {G L C } we dont like fags its just not natural so we gives them a fuckin shoein {KNOWZ IT SAFE CLERT } innnit //// safety from daa port

20. northlite

hehehe...narrow minds, boxed in thoughts

......you knowz it braa