got a new toy

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by El Campesino, Dec 20, 2006.

1. El Campesino

El Campesino The Farmer

Here she is....25.5 inches overall length(stock collapsed)
    5.5 pounds with a 40 round mag

still 5.56 caliber, I don't like being limited to 9mm.....had to rework the buffer and switch it to an M4 because she didn't want to cycle right in full auto....barrel is only 10.5 inches so not enough pressure was building up

anyway got $2500 USD sunk into her.....spits fire

I have a couple other exotics too plus all the standard shit.....anybody have any cool assault rifles?? newtoy.JPG

newtoy 1.JPG

2. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

:qright6: :qright6: THATS THE SHIT! I dont turn 21 till feb. but i love guns and the rush u get from blowin them off at the range. I go with my brother a lot and get to shoot his fully auto ak-47! Happy holidays:qright7: :new_snipersmilie: :qright7:

3. 420

420 KING

My favorite shot gun, it goes to work with me everyday.

[​IMG]

:qleft2: :5badair:

4. El Campesino

El Campesino The Farmer

That a Bennelli?

Had the SPA12 years back...cool as fuck but a $1400 shotgun?

5. Mr. Wakenbake

Mr. Wakenbake Latae Sententiae Excommunication

I hate guns, but in mexico i would own as many as i could get.. however assault rifles and handguns were made to kill people and Im not for that at all.

however nice shot guns and hunting rifles i do like, but these were made for killing animals first and foremost...

Really if i had my choice nobody would own guns, not even cops...i think the cops just need sticks like the ones in the UK.. no disrespect el camp but i just don't like guns..

it is very nice though.. just keep it pointed away from me!

6. El Campesino

El Campesino The Farmer

Yeah, I've found myself on the business end of one 3 too many times.

I love them, though....trust me, where I live.....you're either armed or the time will come that you wish the fuck you were.

7. JohnH

JohnH Smoker Extraordinaire

I've got well over 300 guns, all back home in Michigan. My grandpa owned a rifle sight manufacturing company, and got free guns all the time. They also did rifle refinishing, and some people wouldn't want to pay what the refinishing costs came out to be -- so, they never got their guns back and he assumed ownership :D ... pretty lucrative, eh?

I'm the only grandchild, so he willed them to me. I also was willed his 'deer camp/secondary house', which boasts a 14x20 room in the basement that is fire-proof and has a steel door. Pretty extravogant, it's loaded with tons and tons of old rifles, shotguns. About 50 or so handguns, mostly old revolvers. Some from Civil war times, and earlier. The story behind one of his pistols, Jesse James carried it in the Wild West.

Stories behind a lot of guns are probally made up, but make for interesting conversation pieces. A Browning BAR fully auto was allegedly used by the Officer's when they shot down Bonnie and Clyde, a Thompson 45 that was used by alcohol runners in Prohibition times -- but a few that actually can be traced back are a side-by-side shotgun that was once owned by a Queen in Scottland, 2 hunting rifles that were once owned by Teddy Roosevelt ... lots of stuff, I miss that old man.

I've also added to the collection with probally 10 or so guns, mostly assault rifles to have fun at the range, I've got 2-3 pistols in my house that I've bought for protection, a Remington Marine Magnum shotgun that I absolutely love and have it all Tac'd out ready for war!!!

8. El Campesino

El Campesino The Farmer

Holy Fuck!!!!!!

Dude....I have a collection....for real. Doesn't compare to your shit at all.

All I can say is Wow!

I have 11 Norinco AK47's...every configuration they put out...side folders, underfolders, pistol grip straight stocks, thumbholes, heavy barrels....got them all.

have a half dozen M16 all in different configurations.

A couple of light 30's, FAL, FNL

lots of small shit, Mac 11, tec 9's, military grade hanguns.

2 1927 Thompsons.

total is like 30 long guns and 20 or so subguns....but mostly basic shit and my deer rifles.

What you have is like a grandpa's coin collection, once you sort it all out, you may very well be rich.....never know what you have in there, bro. I had an old Parker shotgun once...sold it for $23,000 you might have a couple of those in there....maybe an elephant gun or two....awesome

9. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

This is what I roll with...

Well, at least ONE of them, anyway! :new_snipersmilie::qleft1::qleft2::qleft3::new_2gunsfiring_v1: :qright5::qright6:

[​IMG]

10. El Campesino

El Campesino The Farmer

I have the 870 with a 22inch rifled slug barrel....hit a target the size of your fist at 100 meters....serious whack.

11. El Campesino

El Campesino The Farmer

snickelfritz,

Is that a Romak?

12. jerseydude

jerseydude Banned

GODDAMN!!! :surprised:

I sure am glad that I don't live where you guys live. I think I shot a rifle once in my life.

13. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

It is a Romanian built AK. I didn't like the furniture that came with it so I replaced a few things, and made some other "modifications" to it. :eusa_whistle: :qleft7:

14. ClosetGrower420

ClosetGrower420 Veggy Stage

guns i got...

I have 1 chrome Desert eagle holds 10 in the mag.

2 .357 Mags

2 .45's beretta and a ruger

1 moss berg

1 sawn off( it's like onnly15-20 inches long)

and a full auto Ak with the 50,30 and 10 clips the 50 and 30 are banana clips

guns are a must where i live...

i had to bust mine a week ago... guy tried to rob me at a bus stop

PS i ain't kill the guy i shot at the ground when he started to run...

but when he heard the DE he fell haha...

15. Steve French

Steve French New Sprout

I SURRENDER!

I'm glad I only have to look at pictures of these things...if I ever found myself on the business end of any your guns I would be on my knees beggin' for clean underwear.

16. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

we are a peaceful group :) but we keep this Romanian AK-47 and a .22 pistol for the bad guys. these guns have no use, but to harm people and if someone breaks in my home that will be my intent.

[​IMG]

17. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

I'm pretty sure that after 9/11 the UK police started carrying guns. It wasn't long ago that they gunned down an innocent unarmed man in the tube (subway). I guess they learned that from watching American cops:sad10:

18. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

learning from american cops. now that's an oxymoron. i remember when they shot that guy with the coat on in the tube.

19. choker

choker HIDING OUT

I keep a loaded shot gun next to my bed. I rent the house I live in now. We lived there for about 2 weeks when I heard the door bell ring at about 8:00 am. I was sleeping. My little bitch that lives with me looks out the window and said that it was the police. I looked it was the city works dept. I did not answer the door. Then I heard the door open. I looked out and the window and noticed the property fix it guys truck. I thought this is a good time to make sure they call me before coming to the house. I grabed my shot gun stood at the top of the steps in my underwear and drew a bead down. The guy stuck his head around the corner and was suprised to say the least. I then scolded him for not calling me. I told him that I may have shot him. The city inspector was with him. Checking on some work he did earlier. Trust me the land lord or Mr fix it is not going to come to my house. They had to come and do some more work and some more inspections and they requested that I was not home. They did not want to take a chance of me shooting there ass. I think my garden is safe. THERE ASSES ARE NOT COMING TO MY HOUSE!

20. mistical

mistical Blazed and Confused

the right to bear arms???????????????????????????

damn old right,,,,cant blame you,,its in your jeans