Got Balls???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by El Campesino, Sep 18, 2007.

1. El Campesino

El Campesino The Farmer

Then you know why this pisses me off so bad.

they've beaten my ass plenty....makes me hate

2. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

SAD but TRUE...

Funny but sadly an all too true statement Troy man,it really is...ppl DO believe the propaganda that is spouted out of news channels like FAUX news and all the other outlets that submliminaly DO try and tell us what they want us to believe or think,they dont want the masses to actually DARE TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES!:angry7:

I remember last years Labour Party Conference when Tony Blair was still the P.M over here in the UK and a protestor against the war stood up to raise a question politely and the person was 'rag dolled'(thrown around) out of the building... it was an OLD AGE PENSIONER who had fought in WWII and he was treated like a teroist just for having the audacity to speak up at a liberal convention!:disgust:

Whats going on in America reverberates round the world and the UK is no different,when oh when will our governments realise that WE give them power and it is US who will remove them from power by vote or by force.Like V says in the film V for Vendetta .."ppl should not live in fear of their government,it is the government who should fear its ppl" ,never a truer word said by a comic book character,lol!BTW EL-C..YES i do believe that Kerry and Bush were just two ppl from the same team just making it look like they are on opposing sides.There is no such thing as a republican or democrat administration,its alll run by the same ppl at the end of the day ,just different puppets but they all still have the same puppeteer.Good thread:icon_thumleft:Cheers:potleaf:

3. LowRydr

LowRydr Veggy Stage

word.

this was not a "freedom of speech" suppression. it was a disorderly unstable retard getting what he deserved. what a whiny fuck. he wasn't even coherent in his "question". and umm, yeah right, kerry won the election. :rolleyes2:

4. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

...that seals it...

...I ain't crazy...trust me...

...I will begin the begin...after seeing that clip just now...I have made up my mind to be as fuckin' un-American as these elitist thug, police-state fucks paint me and other "true" patriots into a corner as being...fuck that...fuck the powers that rest their evil case on the peoples of this land/world...fuck'em...

...This country is fuck'd...admit it folks, our leaders have abandon'd us...so watt do we do 'bout this...sit around and debate it...puh-leeze...fuck that...

...I'm gunna adopt a tactic right out of the crony-ass Bush regimes manual/playbook of preemption...gunna squelch this fuckin' noise before it becomes unbearable...

...I certainly can see the fine display of professionalism that was exhibit'd in that youtube clip...fuckin' police state...lockstep Bushites have power and control and nothing else on their minds...fuck that...I'm pullin' the rug on this one...

...folly of fools...

DC

5. Dazechain

the world needs some more guys like this one

...I'll be happy to answer that call...

DC

6. Dazechain

the dude even looks like a cunt

...then again...El.C. ...maybe I won't...lol.

DC

7. natemic

natemic Developed Alternating Nodes

Hey, I guess I didn't really make it clear. He was already to be arrested before the video started. It starts with him alone asking his final question (after they agreed to let him speak past time). However, he was told after he asked his question to meet 2 officers in the back of the room because disturbing the peace/interfering with educational administrative functions is a misdemeanor. He started pulling away from the officers and screaming, which was his resisting arrest with violence charge.

Plus (and I'm not saying it wouldn't hurt, I bet it fuckin' does), it was only a drive stun/dry tase.

But I do agree, no reason for cops to resort to violence. However, since 2001, UF has tased 17 students, and none of the others got the media attention this kid is, so it's not as if the TASERs are something new to campus, just the attention whores willing to get arrested for 15 mins of fame and maybe a little settlement in the end.

8. LowRydr

LowRydr Veggy Stage

9. El Campesino

El Campesino The Farmer

Now, that is some funny shit!!!