Great day at coast fishing with daughter

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Justcheckingitout, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I took my daughter fishing on the intercoastal ocean river and while we were there the rocket spacex went off, when the rocket booster comes back down to land on barge its crazy. Big ass sonic boom and just like going up it burns big fire coming back, at night its real cool, you see the booster tumble down and then booster fire kicks in and landing. So no fish but we went swiming and two drunk chicks showed up to float around, and I got two new friends now. Lol. Nice set of whoopers on one.
    But it was a nice treat to hang out with just me and my daughter today. Only a couple times since she was born do we get out by our selves.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  2. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

Nice!

Now the age old question: how do I keep my daughters away from guys like me?

blazerwill420 likes this.
  3. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Good luck with that one my friend. On the other hand they could do worse. Lol

SuperMoChombo likes this.
  4. SuperMoChombo

True enough. I'd be thrilled if my girls fell for a dope smoking sailor.

ducrider likes this.
  5. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Lmao, I was thinking about the bikini thread. But that's all I'm going to say about that.

SuperMoChombo likes this.
  6. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

They could do worse SMC.:smileys-passing-joint:

Good on you JCIO. Time well spent. I brought my girls up at the local snowboard area. As little shits they hung out while dad taught classes. They both joined staff as instructors at 15 and we rode together every winter weekend their whole time growing up. No matter how shitty things got, or get, we could always strap on a deck and ride together.

7. Justcheckingitout

Yeah my girls like to get out in the wild and play. The youngest likes the woods, swamp, trees, she has no fear of alligators or snakes and I have to really watch her at the waters edge. Gators, unless they are 5 ft or bigger they are not to worry about. The young gators get courious and swim up, but its the ones that can snagg you and roll in the water and drown you. Usually the 8-10 footers are the nasty ones. The ones bigger than that are usualy in the fresh water river and thats not my cup of tea.

8. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I like to live where the local wildlife doesn't try to kill you.

9. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Jco, you ever go hunting or frog gigging in the Everglades?

10. Justcheckingitout

No I been frog giging up north. But wild pigs are plenty and tasty in the smoker all over here. Seen some big frogs in the neighbors pond

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
    blazerwill420 likes this.
  11. SuperMoChombo

I had some friends get together and drive to Florida or somewhere down south to go on a guided weekend wild boar hunt. They were all sufficiently moved by the experience. A spear was involved. I've also been bow fishing for carp in the shallows of lakes and rivers.

Fishing the coast with daughter probably beats that for family entertainment. :D

12. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I've done the wild pig thing too but in Guam and Hawaii. Those are some mean sons of bitches. One shot, one kill, an injured pig is a psycho pig. When we would gig for frogs in the Everglades the number one rule was don't get off the hood of the car (we'd ride up there at night and pop them with the gig) because there were some very large rattlers also after those frogs.

13. Justcheckingitout

Yeah, i am more afraid of snakes than gators any day, those pigs will rush you and jab you with those tusk and you will bleed to death fast because they slice you and get a good artery and its all over. They charge fast and if your fucking around trying to get your saftey off your gun, better use it as a bat, best is to shoot them from a boat on the river. Yeah they look all cute like little pig familys but blast the biggest one and eat good for a while. Dude i know has a good deal "trapping them" at the airport or dumps, relocates them (wink wink)

14. SuperMoChombo

I've heard they are vicious. And snakes freak me out. Spiders too I hate big spiders.

Did you guys catch any fish? I bet there are some cool ass fish down in Florida.

15. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Wonder if he'd airdrop a carcass....er....pig or two to a northern latitude?

Lvstickybud likes this.