Great White Shark, GHS, 400W HPS, soil round two!

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Your Own Mind, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Your Own Mind

Your Own Mind Full Flowering

OK heres the clones from the last grow http://www.growkind.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35078

These first two are clones of the plant that gave me no issues. No burn no hermies. Its producing quite good too.

Standing up

[​IMG]

Bent over lol

[​IMG]

I forgot to take a standing pic.

2nd clone

[​IMG]

And their mom

[​IMG]

Now this one is the one thats scared of flowering nutes, but the main cola was so big i had to give it another try. (It didnt like cloning either. Slowest to root!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and mam

[​IMG]

4 weeks veg then off to the flowring room ;)

HeadCase likes this.
  2. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Looking good bro.....

Keep that UP Y.O.M, those are looking the buisness my man...:thumbsup:

Good job, so far,

Keep it up :jj::smokin:

UBB.......... :pimp: :potleaf: :jj:

3. Gratitude

Gratitude Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

I do believe we have the same grinder. I use mine that is that color for my Brainstorm - nothing else, I want pure keif. Is it a Sharpstone?

Looking forward to watching your training techniques again. Thanks for sharing.

Grat

4. choker

choker HIDING OUT

Nice!!!!!!!!!!

5. Your Own Mind

Its a rolling kind grinder grat. Got it from a local head shop.

Thought id stick some more pics up seeing i had the chance. 13 days on from the last pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Your planties are looking great, YOM!!!

Thanks for posting the new pics... I know I'll be watching as this progresses.

Peace

-LM

7. Your Own Mind

OK went 12/12 yesterday so thought id stick pics up.

Ill probably not post many updates until things start to get interesting round week 4 or 5.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The flash makes a difference lol.

8. Your Own Mind

19 days flower and an update. Just about to flush them before i change to flowering nutes.

Ive come to the conclusion that you cannot stop the bottom leaves yellowing in the first few weeks. It doesnt matter what strain or what i feed them it still happens lol.

OK changing from Miracle grow 24-8-16 to flowering Chempack 12.5-25-25 today. Been adding B,Cuzz Bllom Booster since going 12/12. Hopefully the stretch has finished and the buds are starting.

Everyone at home.

[​IMG]

First on. Cloned from the one with all the issues last time. So far so good but it was the floering nutes that fucked it the last time. We'll see!

[​IMG]

Buds are starting to form

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These two are cloned from the one that gave me no shit except fast yellowing. I can live with that ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. major

major Begun Flowering

Beautiful plants, I like the way they react after the LST. :thumbsup:

10. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

Wow YOM looking sweet man. Cant wait to see them buds fill in! Couple weeks and I hope to see some budding in my box finally! Keep up the good work. Peace

11. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

Nice buds, especially for day 19. Should be a good harvest.

12. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Gonna be pullin some nice weight when the day comes. Excellent start!

cheers,

13. Your Own Mind

3.5 weeks of 12/12. These seem to be developing fast this time round. Here they are.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

3.5 weeks? Those mofo's are massive for that stage man. Good growing YOM.:smokin:

15. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

WTF....OooooooooWweeeeeeeeeeeee............. ;) ;) ;)

WTF are you using to BLOOM them BEASTS????? lmfao @ them, their fuckin massiveeeeeee:jj: :bigok:

MUST be using some SUPER DUPER QUADRUPER STREGNTH BLOOM BOOSTER n BUD ENHANCER :smile: :shocked: for those to be at 3 n half weeks bro....lmao

(Whats the Ratios on the NPK to your NUTRIENT of Choice???):icon_scratch: :smokin:

Wow...WTF:ponder: :icon_scratch: :thumbsup: :fly: :icon_confused: :bigok:

Damnnnn,lmao, 3 n Half weks, Well all il say is EXELLENT work (So far) But 3 n Half weeks???? :ponder: that 1....lol :wink:

THeir fuckin MASSIVEEEEEE.....lolololol

YOU OBVIOUSELY NEED to REP the NUTRIENTS your Using, as they seemingly are the BEST producing NUTRIENTS in my whole lufe , that ive ever seen in action , if thats the results!! Fuck sake dude, GREAT! :bigok:

BLOOM BLOOM BLOOM AWAY.......... :THUMBSUP: :JMORPH: :JJ:

MUCHO PROPS FOR THOSE AT 3 N HALF, BUT WHAT.T.F, ARE THEY GONNA BE LIKE AT THE "END"?!?!?!?!?!? :pONDER: lmao:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

LOVEEEE TO WITNES THAT END PRODUCT COMPARED TO THIS SIZE OF BLOOMING/BUDDING ATM!:thumbsup:

KEEP IT UP BROTHA,:smokin: :fly:

GREAT JOB SO FAR INDEEEED MY GOOD MAN..:thumbsup: :smokin:

keep em coming bro wi the pictures,

UrBigBuddie.......... :pimp: :potleaf: :pimp: :jj:

16. Your Own Mind

Well were at 4.5 weeks 12/12.

UBB they have been vegged on Miracle Gro Multi Purpose 24-8-16 and super thrive once a week full strength and for the first 2 weeks of flower while they stretched. Stopped the super thrive as soon as they go 12/12.

They are now getting Chempak Low Nitrogen Feed No. 8 12.5-25-25 and B'Cuzz bloom booster. Ferts once a week and bloom booster every watering.

There filling out nicely now.

with flash

[​IMG]

without flash

[​IMG]

These two are great. Yellowing fast just like last time but they made 8 weeks last time round so they should this time ;) These two for from the same mother.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Had to get a stake in there as the buds are too heavy for the stems. Nearly snapped them a few times ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So that was the good news, now the bad.

Once again as soon as i started feeding with the low nitrogen feed the 3rd plant fucked up. Its not PH, thats fine. They arent burnt, the other took it fine. This plant just doesnt like the nutes. Its been flushed and is on a diet. 1/2 strength only.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This ones been dropped next round. No more clones of this touchy bitch!!!! Im watching it for mold again. Its still filling out and packing on the weight though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

lukesmommy likes this.
  17. Gratitude

Gratitude Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

YOM - you grow some phat phuggin' colas!

Sorry about the #3 plant...looks like salt build-up to me.

Was the high any different on that one?

Great looking plants over all man.

Grat

18. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

I have to say it YOM- JINKIES!!!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

MY GOD THOSE ARE SOME FAT BITCHES!

Nice work, my friend, very nice work!:animbong:

-LM

19. Your Own Mind

Couldnt tell you. It all gets mixed up in the end.

Right its 5.5 weeks. About 3 or 4 left. Most of the fan leaves are gone now. Theres a few left hanging on, but the smaller bud leaves are still nice and green so 3 weeks more shouldnt be a problem.

Really started to get leaning issues so ive tried to stalk them up to varying degrees of sucess. They just too heavy.

Anyway, i cant decide which is better, with or without flash. What do you's think and ill run with that decision. Posts will be too long to keep doing both!

Here they are top and side veiw of each plant with and without flash.

This is the plant with issues. Ive cut the ends of the effected leaves off. I dont want them getting into the bud this time and causing mold again!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thankfully next time ill not have to worry about that one. All three clones are from one plant next time!

These two are clones from the same mother.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Great looking plants you should get some nice weight when you harvest those babies-Bud