Well now that i have strated the switch to hydro i have time to do concentrates. I forgot to take pics of the extractor, i have pics of them on here somewhere but it is completely reconfigured to an inline at the moment and in a week and a half when i get back from vacation i will have more new parts and will reconfigure again. So i will wait till then and take pics of the rebuild process. The system originally had a dewax collomn wich i no longer use. I decided to just do winterizing because when i get the distillate/fractioning unit i have to winterize first even if i dewax so whats the point in dewaxing. My first supplies arived today, this is a buchner funnel and flask for vacuum filtering, the media is diatomaceous earth and activated carbon. The carbon is only to clean up oil that has excess chlorophyll making it dark because carbon will remove some cannabinoids hurting the yield but the price difference of black oil to much lighter oil is huge so its worth it. The diatomaceous earth is the midia i will always use. I just put filter paper on the funnel filter layer and then 3/8" of DE on top, then hook the vacuum to the barb on the funnel and poor some RO water in. This packs the DE into a filter layer and removes any DE that will go through the filter paper. Then i leave the vacuum running for a few hours or until the DE is dry. Then with the bottom flask empty and dry with the vacuum on i poor in my winterized BHO and it filters very quickly. Thats todays new toy, the extractor parts should b here tomorrow but i probably wont update again until im back from key west.