Greetings!!!!Salutations!!! to all growers!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mrsganjah, Feb 22, 2010.

1. mrsganjah

mrsganjah Ganja Babe

Queen has come among Kings. I have grown a variety of foliage now is the time to grow mi herb, God's gift to all men to vanish one's frustration, pain, and addiction to pharmacy drugs...bless I with knowledge so my trees may bloom to chronic:icon_flower: :potleaf3: [​IMG]

greethumbumm and Boa like this.
  2. greethumbumm

greethumbumm Developed Alternating Nodes

:thumbs-up: good luck mrsganjah! Keep us up-2-date! :popcorn-2:

3. Tex-Elektric-Bud

Tex-Elektric-Bud Journey man sparky

:-welcome-: to :GK: mrs. ganjah. Always love seeing some more female growers out there! nice looking lady ya got there! what strain is she? Looking forward to seeing some more pics on your grows!! cheers:passsit:

4. smoker69

smoker69 Excommunicated

Amen Sister

All hail the Queen! She will set us free:):flyy: :flyy: :flyy: :flyy: And beating dem ladies like...eeesh...they got it comming. How many times you gonna maker her flower? lol

5. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Wtf??????

So what mrsganjah? No recognition to your hubby huh? :wtf?: :hello: :angry7: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :-welcome-:

Well I am mrsganjah's husband and we are a husband and wife growing duo.

I'm glad she finally decided to join GK and add another female to our ranks. :passsit: :nanner-2: :good-nite:

6. mrsganjah

mrsganjah Ganja Babe

the one in the post is a Vanilluna from dj short

the one in the avatar is a bag seed grown by rasganjah (mi Luv)

7. mrsganjah

mrsganjah Ganja Babe

:passsit: yes, bless. with his encouragement and loving hands mi I-Man has brought I here. :dom: now, back into your hole, boy!!! :cannagirl:

8. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Welcome to gk and good luck growing. I think it is a great idea when the wifes want on here. Dont know about mine tho SHE WANTS A GROW ROOM TWICE AS BIG AS MINE!!!!

:beerchug-2:

Teamster6:bravo: :party5: :party5: :party5:

9. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

welcome

:welcome: to :GK: mrsganjah! :wave: :beerchug3:

Cool, it's like having Hart to Hart right here on our growsight, only it would instead be Ganjah to Ganjah. :passsit:

10. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

So crazy that two people can join together and grow such a beautiful thing. Me and my soon to be wife usta be like that till we got busted in 07'. Now she hates me growin it. But she is a big mmj supporter and cant wait till its legalalized in our state so im not in jepordy of going to jail.

Anyways :-welcome-: :potleaf-3: :-welcome-: :nanner-2: :thumbs-up: :-welcome-:

P.S

Watch out for that guy Bud! Pretty soon he'll be askin for naked pics of ur husband and shit! LOL Glad to have another cougar to join the den cause dam is this a big hotdog fest!

P.S.S

This >> :admin: <<< Ur a chick give em hell! lol!

11. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Howdy Mrsganja!

Very Cool to have like intrests. Makes for a good team.

Grow on. Grow on.

:passsit:

12. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

:-welcome-: to GK Queenie!!! Glad to see another one of us ladies happy to grow! lucky rasganja...

Welcome aboard!

Peace

-LM

13. insaneface

insaneface Begun Flowering

welcome to grow kind :thumbs-up:

14. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

:welcome: to :GK: I'm sure you'll find everything you need here and some things noone needs. But, it's fun to figure out which is which . . .:roll:

I look forward to another happy face here at :GK:

Feel free to ask questions, but it's always a great idea to :F-A-Q: or ask your husband! :roll: :idea:

Happy growing!:growin:

15. SidVicious

SidVicious Developed Alternating Nodes

Yay, more girls!! :-welcome-: We'll prolly never talk to rasganjah again! *looks over shoulder* :rastaman2: did he hear that?

16. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

I-ney Lady RasG. Welcome. I saw your plants in your other thread.....very nice!

17. mrsganjah

mrsganjah Ganja Babe

mi heart

mi :love: is overwhelmed with the welcome from the GK peeps

:group:

:anithanks: :ty2: :anithanks: :ty2: :anithanks: :ty2: :anithanks: :ty2: