Grow Journal [Printable Log]

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by CharlesGibson, Dec 2, 2009.

1. CharlesGibson

CharlesGibson Custom User Title

Check out

Jean Brutus Grow Files

You'll find a printable grow log which is GREAT for first timers that want to document their every move. It makes it easy to remember what you did. Document your ph temps etc etc etc for 5 plants a sheet. Each page covers 1 week.

Also check out the other pdf file. Its for medical patients to log the strains they've had so they can remember what they liked about a particular strain best. :)

2. MorningStar

MorningStar Dragonslayer

Dude I just want you to know that I'll vote for you :D

3. Mr. Gardener

Mr. Gardener Full Flowering

Thanks PresidentKush I actually kind of like it, I really like it in fact. My only reservation is this...

What if I were to have such a grow log and be actively using it, say I kept it right there with the plants where it would be most convenient to keep, then hypothetically speaking, the cops came and busted me for cultivation.

:growin: :car8:

How bad would it be for them to find this, I'm sure that it could be used as evidence but would it really help their case? or harm mine?

Either way you're busted I know...

I just want to hear some people's opinions on this topic. Mrs. G logs notes down in this little daily planner, and uses code words and/or symbols in it too, i.e. a symbol of a sun means that we flipped over to 12/12 on that day.

I would like to hear some opinions on this, especially G Fam.

4. Gratitude

Gratitude Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

If it's just for the current grow then it's no more evidence than the plants sitting there. I suppose it may show a certain level of technical involvement...idk. They like to call them "Marijuana Labs" now. Garden still works for me.:wink:

If you keep a 3 ring binder full of sheets from years of growing...keep that off-site.

Codes are great...as long as you can keep it straight:thumbsup:

PK ~ Good idea(s), thanks for sharing. The Med log sheet didn't seem to mention appetite stimulation. It's a valid enough effect to be used to treat anorexia, an approved condition in WA. That link seemed to be your site don't know if you could get that added.

I've asked for grow-logs in the past and I always like to check them out.

Good growing!

Grat

5. CharlesGibson

Aha, I get this question often. And thank you for the Vote. I'll need it in 2012.

I assume you're a legal grower. Technically, if these are medical plants, then those are medical files. (heavens rays shine down) Keep em in a yellow envelope.

I help a lot of disabled / terminally ill folks with grows in person. I made these sheets originally so that they wouldnt have a hard time remembering what all they've done, should they have problems durring a 2-3 week span I wasnt able to make a house call. This way, I can determine what the problem is easier.

Thank you people for the good word.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm always looking to improve my efforts, and am willing to work with anyone that has the time for ideas. THANK YOU!!

6. MorningStar

MorningStar Dragonslayer

Personally, I think you'd be better served to have your own planner and I would hope that's the idea behind this one. If anything you would use a grow log to track rate of growth and feeding schedules...for yourself.

7. CharlesGibson

How ever its used, as long as its useful. :) If you have ideas for any forms let me know, i'll make em up. :) I'll give you the credit for the idea too.