Growing Blue Chocolate, Kush, NYPD Grow Lemon Berry, Mad Shack

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Mrgreengenes, May 12, 2013.

1. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I decided to pop some older seeds I have not grown out. Now that I have all this free time. :redbong: Love the Administration though.

Theres Blue Chocolate from our friends, Fusion Seeds. :not-worthy:

Free Kush from Sannies, and New York Power Diesel from Nirvana.

First up is NYPD in the first three sponge pots. The Kush are the two in the rear.

:'>[​IMG]

And this is Blue Chocolate from Fusion Seeds. :not-worthy:

The group on their heating pad.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2013
  2. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Nice, is that dome just got a lot of condensation in it or is it painted? I haven't tried using a heating pad before but a lot of growers here seem to use them. I just might get one myself.:popcorn-2::passsit:

3. Mrgreengenes

That's condensation reflecting the flash back. Yea the heated mat for seeds is great and really helps the seeds pop faster.

4. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Im really interested to see and hear about the NYPD from Nirvana!! :popcorn2:

5. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

:popcorn-2::passsit:

6. Mrgreengenes

All the seeds seem healthy that made it up.:thumbsup:

From left to right, NYCD from Nirvana seeds, Blue Chocolate from Fusion seeds, and Two free kush from Sannies.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Yaay! Seedlings! I have a bunch of cute little seedlings too. :good job:

:passsit:

:popcorn-2:

8. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Chubby little babies!

9. Mrgreengenes

Now if they all are just girls. [​IMG]

10. Mrgreengenes

Blue Chocolate, Kush, NYPD Grow!

Starting a new Hempy Grow, so I

Cleaned out the grow room and cranking things up a bit.

Let me introduce starting from the left side of the room.

Starting left Row.

first- Blue Chocolate

Last three- Lemon Berry.

Next row,

First - Blue Chocolate

Last three- Mad shack

Last row to right of picture,

First- Kush

Last three NYCD

12 total!!!

Should be ready to flip the lights by next weekend to 12/12

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Excellent

Yield Master indeed. That is going to be a lot of mouth watering pot!

:coool:

:passsit:

Itll look like the fall leaves in the mtns of PA in there in a few months:goodjob::coool:

My new 600 MH should be here today! I cant wait to put it in operation.

What are the chunks of stuff in the perlite?

It's a recycled Grow stone made from glass. I like the perlite better and have less Nute Defs so I had some of the old stuff left and mixed it into the perlite. Next round will be all perlite again.

Cool bulb. I'm running SunPulse 600 watt Pulse Start MH bulbs at the moment. Mine are 10k spectrum in my veg room and I'm seeing great growth out of them. I was torn between getting the 6500k and the 10k but decided to go with the 10k enriched blue spectrum bulbs and so far I'm liking them a lot. What's the color temp on that bulb if you know? :passsit:

New bulbs in and here are girls a week later.

The lemon berry is from clone. Mad shack from clone. The rest from seed.

I'll be flipping the lights to 12/12 on Sunday. I expect alot of Growth over the next two weeks. :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

Pullin up a chair.

Me too! This should be a fun show!

That BC looks like something I need to look into! Right on. Is that the same BC you did a few winters ago?

Good call PD. yea I grew it awhile back That BC in the left front has some killer Indica traits. I'm hoping its a girl.

Man they are loving that light!

[​IMG]

Indeed. Most definitely :popcorn-2:.

Looking good boss man. What the hell happened in the first post?

What do you mean first post. :icon_confused:

Looks like you have a double post in the first post, along with a few comments. Like you quoted the post and comments and stuck the whole thing back into the first post.

Edit: I think one of us noob mods edited your post with their quoted post instead of replying. if that makes any sense.

Thanks Jugg, I fixed it.

Just a note, for mods. if you see a double post in a thread you can delete the double post only with out asking. I just send a PM to the member I removed the double post.

Yea, it looks like somewhere between 6-10 posts got deleted somehow. Plants still look great though.

After I flip the lights tomorrow they are going to explode in the next 10 days.

In that last pic., they looked boss :thumbsup:

I didn't mess with the thread but, I did use that last pic for the FB page 'cause it's the shizzle!! :pimp:

I'm trying to add a youtube video. can someone one help the stoned old timer.

Did you upload it to youtube yet?

Yes. Help:bong-2:

what is the name or the date stamp of it: Is it on our youtube channel?

it looks like you uploaded it to your fb page, upload it to our youtube page.

OK got it fixed. I'm going to run a weekly Video update on this grow.

[YOUTUBE]lP55h6mJVrM&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

They are filling in nicely!

[​IMG]

Very nice...I'm honestly thinking about switching nutes because of your plants...always perfect

Back to perlite?

Thanks nippie, yea switching back to Perlite. For straight Hempy style growing I find with perlite I have less nutrient issues. I started using a growstone made from recylcled glass and found over time I was constantly adding Epsom salts during the Vegg growth or I had yellowing of the leaves. I switched back to Perlite and all nute problems gone. I really like the canna nutes. :redbong:

Plants are looking awesome as usual MrGJ. :good job:

My biggest complaint is the distribution on moisture through out the bucket with the growstones

I think my plants eat less as I can wait two days and still dump nutes out of ressy when before they would be bone dry over the same period of time.

That and I just bought another bag and they were the size of lava racks. Literally 10 times the size of the first run (I don't mind the smaller so much). I may switch back also for moms but I'm trying to convert hempy clones to tables so this meduim may work for that pretty well.

I really want to side by side with your nutes. I'm thinking about trying the canna nute calc first but noone gave me any feed back on that when I bumped it. I just think the PPMs are way to high but if others have had good results I may try my hand at that as well. So what you run is basically a lucas type nute sched 100-100-200?

12/12 Update

[YOUTUBE]DBLwksoAbvo&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

[​IMG]

Humbling.

Peace.....

You are really going to like that Blue Chocolate. I smoke it when I can't sleep and it knocks me out.

Hey dlr42, what do you mean by Humbling?

MG I hope out of the two BC I have at least one is a girl. :redbong:

11. Mrgreengenes

Well I post some updated pictures this week end. Unfortunately both Blue Chocolate were males, and all 3 NYCD were males. All dead now.

So we have 3 Mad Shack and 3 Lemon Berry and 1 Kush. Seven Girls total.

12. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

The plants look good, but what the hell is up with this thread? All the old posts are lumped into 1 long post now?

13. Mrgreengenes

I tried to merge where I started then from seeds with this post and it just merged some of theses post together. :wtf?: Not sure what happened but I'll just leave the control alone for now. :roffl:.

14. Mrgreengenes

This all the girls today. Bud sites developing nicely. :redbong:

[​IMG]

15. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

Plants are looking great as usual :bravo: Ill be flipping the switch on my girls soon. I cant wait!

16. Mrgreengenes

Week two off flower

This week end is two weeks. They are coming along nicely..

[YOUTUBE]BCO0gFje4fY[/YOUTUBE]

Girls today!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2013
  17. Mrgreengenes

Here's a quick update more pictures tomorrow.

[​IMG]

18. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

:thumbsup::popcorn-2:

19. Ashley Schaeffer

Ashley Schaeffer Germinating

Very nice:thumbsup:

20. Mrgreengenes

One Hour ago

Useless the Jila is near the end of the movie.

[YOUTUBE]r1tlaMOrv7o[/YOUTUBE]

[​IMG]