Hank Outdoor 2018

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by Hank Chinaski, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Hey y’all, long time no see.

I stopped the indoor growing due to an unfortunate arrest. The year following that, I grew outdoors, but last year I had to abort due to a dodgy friend who has since been jettisoned.

I’m telling absolutely no one, so this is my sole place to share my activities.

Cheers.

Germinating my seeds in wet newspaper. Gonna transfer some to pots tomorrow.

D7DBD702-F577-4BC2-82B4-6A5FF93B9C80.jpeg

2. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Welcome back Hank I just started growing a couple months ago myself-Bud

Hank Chinaski likes this.
  3. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

Welcome back

I'm about 4 months in to my restart as well :bigok:

Happy Growin' :pimp:

4. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Hanks back....was wondering what happened to you. Sorry to hear you got popped. That could not have been good where you live. TMG

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  5. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

welcome back. good luck on the grow.

6. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

No, it sucked, but Japan’s rep is apparently worse than the reality. A first bust if it’s not for sales gets a suspended sentence, it seems. They couldn’t prove sales, so it was possession and cultivation. Did 6 weeks at the cop shop, then got 3 years, suspended for 4 at court. Then, because I’m not a citizen had a year long immigration investigation, but was allowed to stay. Huge amount of stress for family. Now that it’s happened I’ve become a bit of a cannabis law reform activist in Japan supporting the small movement that exists and talking/trying to educate people about cannabis every chance I get.

An American guy got busted and snitched me out. I should have been able to avoid any trouble, but I was stupid.

7. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Good to have you back safe bro!

8. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Seems a few of us are back in the saddle these days. Welcome back to the fun that never ends and ALWAYS remember rule #1....'Tell no one'.....loose lips sink ships! :ignore:

9. ducrider

ducrider Helming

Glad your back at it Hank.
    Welcome Back