Happy Birthday Spark Master

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by MisSativa, Nov 12, 2006.

1. MisSativa

MisSativa Blazed and Confused

Im a few days early but wont be around on Tuesday so spread the good cheer so heres an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERBSPARKY--Only the best wishes for you my friend.

[​IMG]

Heres to growin another year older, still being able to stand up on your own and hopes that by your 40th, we have had a chance to get together for a chill out on some mountain top with a couple of fatties, a good bottle of red wine and some heavy discussion.

2. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

:eek:ccasion13: HERB!!!!:eek:ccasion1:

3. talltrees

talltrees A Fat Sticky Bud

Happy B-day man don't know ya that much but your advice has saved many a friend's grows

4. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Happy Birthday Herb!!

Happy Birthday Herb!! :animbong: [​IMG]

You are still young, (as they calculate yeti years in dog years, right??)[​IMG]

Relax, and enjoy your day!! [​IMG]

5. jerseydude

jerseydude Banned

To One of the BEST!!!

To Herb: (a day early) A TERRIFIC Guy & Grower.

Hope that you have a GREAT Day on your Birthday! :eek:ccasion13:

Wishing you happiness & contentment for the coming year (and anything else you may want :wink:) :eusa_dance:

6. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

what can i say? you're old! but it sure beats the alternative! :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :angel8: :angel8: :love4: :love4: :glasses11: :glasses11: :5propeller: :5propeller: :qfrog: :qfrog: :eek:ccasion13: :eek:ccasion13: :qgreenjumpers: :qgreenjumpers: :car20: :car20: :car20: :kermit: :kermit: :eek:ccasion16: :eek:ccasion16:

7. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

Have a Happy Birthday Herb!

8. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to one of my fav people & dearest friend here on GK! Hope you enjoy your birthday!! Any special plans for your big day tomorrow??

Firing one up in honor of your birthday!! :animbong: Cheers! :beerchug:

::eek:ccasion16: :eek:ccasion13: :eek:ccasion1: :eek:ccasion15: ::eek:ccasion16: :eek:ccasion13:::eek:ccasion16: :eek:ccasion13:::eek:ccasion16:

Peace~Jersey :animbong:

9. Bud Greenright

Bud Greenright In the garden, you?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:eek:ccasion16: :animbong: :eek:ccasion13: :beerchug: And one to grow on!

10. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERBSPARKY!!!

:eek:ccasion15:

:cat: Kisses from Geokitty!

11. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

happy birthday boss. a few of us got together and got you this fine blue box with a pretty bow. :eek:ccasion1:

there WAS a cake and something in the box when we left, but i cannot, for the life of me remember, if it was weed and we smoked it and ate the cake or if we ate the cake and then smoked what was in the box. :confused:

.......................either way we're all stoned, and FULL OF CAKE, and you got a pretty box with a bow on it. :icon_bounce:

sorry!! it was a long ride..... :)

12. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

LOL...you all are too much. Thank you one and all. And thank YOU Sativa for remembering....not that I had ANY doubts. :pottytrain1: You KNOW there's a mountain to my back here with a HELL of a view to the west. Nothing like a sunset in Cali. :punk:

My herb is fine so you bring the wine.....start talkin' deep before we run outta time!

I don't really have any big plans no. Just workin' in the shop all day. G-ma's in town and my parent's are taking me out to dinner. That count? Oh...I may get a home baked B-day cake from G-ma. I layed the hint today. :sign13: We'll see. I heard she and my mom going over 'ingredients'. hehehe The real 'gift' is coming up this weekend and I'm just SURE it's gonna be all that I wished for. :suave:

13. runzwsczrs

runzwsczrs Begun Flowering

Happy B'day sparkster...

Designer and fabricator of the finest dank storage devices mankind has ever known...

Torching one up for you now...

Runz.

14. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

They sez' it's 'yer Birthday...

'Erb...

Da' Happiest of BDaze!!...Hope 'yer day is the kindest!!...

Cheers to you bro on anudder year flown by!!...Don't change, ya' hear!!

(However, if you must change...and evolution dictates that to sum degree...change for you...not the world...)

DC:punk:

15. Skunk Ape

Skunk Ape Germinated

Happy B day

Mr Ape

16. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Thanks guys. The day went pretty good. I just took it easy workin' and didn't bust my ass too hard. Went to dinner with the family at a REALLY good Mexican food restaurant...had a couple beers....went back to the parent's place for an apple / three berry pie that mom baked for me. All I can say is HOLY SHIT! I'm a happy man. :brushteeth: