hello everybody

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kenneth_342, Apr 1, 2007.

1. kenneth_342

kenneth_342 Started Growing

Hey Ive been here for a couple of months now. Never really did an intoduction . Figurred might as well do one now. Well i live on the eastern coast of canada, was working in alberta for a while but hated the life style so moved on back here. Just started growing recently. Smoked for a long time though. LOL. I've got some white widow, blueberry and bc big bud seeds. Just started them today. Im gonna veg with cfls then flower with 600w hps. I might use a 1000w cause i just found out the local smoke shop carries them. Plus they will order in seeds. This is great. No more waiting for seeds. besides starting to grow i also enjoy fast cars and bikes .I own a gixxer 1000. love it.
    Mainly just wanted to say HI and how friendly everone is here.Ive learned apile from the faq and all the threads. Look forward to all the information and laughs.

ps sorry for the crappy typing broke a hand cant one had type well
    :punk: :punk: :punk:

2. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

You are welcome Ken.

GK is bigger then any day or any member...

It's about the long run.

New today Master tomorrow so to speak.

I will help all I can. As do many ( when the bitch wars are not afoot )

Again Welcome!

3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Nice to have ya here Kenny. No worries on the one handed typing.....many times I have to type one handed too.....well when I see these nice juicy buds around here anyway. :animbong:

4. SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle

SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle ~Movin on up'

lol sparky, puttin some pictures of chronic in the old spank bank huh? nice

well formally welcome kenny, as you know by now this place is the shit, so enjoy n wish ya good grows ma frizzle...

~Wizzle

5. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

LOL...no....nothing like that. :jerk:

Just makes me wanna grab the ol' bong and take a few rips. Before ya know it.....I'm holding the bong in one hand and typing with the other. :animbong:

6. kenneth_342

kenneth_342 Started Growing

LOL. Thanks for the laugh guys and the welcome this place is great. Every time i walk by the computer i seem to be clicking on link to here to see whats all going on. always good for some info or a good laugh.

7. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Welcome to MJ cultivation enlightenment....

Already sen ya round the boards... but WELCOME all the same,good to have ya on board:thumbsup:

8. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Hey welcome ken, Gk is A great place! We are here to help if needed. :)