Hello Everybody..

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Useless, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

I'm Dr. Nicki!

Just dropping a line to everyone. Still around, alive and kicking, kind of.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Cheers to all my friends, past present, future.

TheApprentice likes this.
  2. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Nice to see you Useless. Missed you buddy.:redbong:

3. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

:-welcome-:Nice to have growers of your stature, knowledge, and experience hanging for a few.:not-worthy:

Be Cool, CG

4. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Hey Useless! Hope things are going good for you these days. I was just reading thru the thread you had a while back on your 10 years at gk and all the old members everyone was bringing up, wow the memories that thread brought back.

Any new adventures going on?

5. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Oh shit. I really didn't mean poppycock. See what I meant was...:eusa_eh:

:LOL:

6. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

Glad to hear it useless, maybe you can stay awhile, and share more of your expertise in all things green.

7. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Hey what's going on man!? How's everything been? Health good? any breeding projects under your belt at the moment?

8. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Been awhile. Assuming you handled old business that was pending last time you were around?:danger::bong-2: More importantly, how's the breeding stock?

Hope you're well and safe old head.:redbong:

9. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Hey Useless.... Welcome back.

10. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Useless, nice to see that you have made it through your ordeal. Hope all is well. Hope your back to being healthy. How's your friend doing? Hope she is good. Been doing any riding? Any new projects? Really good to hear your still around.

11. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Great to hear Useless :thumbsup: I was wondering how you've been keeping so thanks for the "update" padre :ebert:

P.S.- hi everybody else :hello:

12. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

sup big guy, whats new?

13. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

14. JesseJamesBond

JesseJamesBond Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Looks like this is as good a time or place to say WHATS UP GK?!? Been way too long...

Use, good to see you're still around and kicking!! Hope you and Hup have FUSION rocking and cranking out the good stuff!!

God I miss the action...

15. DaBurner420

DaBurner420 This Line For Rent.

Good to see you. Been gone also. Are you going to be active again?

16. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Sup CC... hope alls well

Enjoying life man. Kinda getiting serious with a girl from Seattle. The invites to go out there but id need to put a lot of shit in lace before i considering taking Callum out there on a promise lol. I'll wait and see how things go once shes been out my way and take it from there...

If i end up stateside. Im expecting invited on hunting trips with guns and shit from all you guys:roll:

Just got my laptop fixed so i'll pop my head in more often to shoot the breeze with you guys:ebert:

17. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Dude you get stateside and we're gonna PARTAY :coolbounce:

18. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

Come on to the upper Tx coast, I'll take you fishing. Be warned though, we might end up catching nothing.... but a buzz:jj:

19. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

I don't know where you're fishing at, but I don't have any problems catching fish.

20. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Now wouldn't that be hoot! AP you're going to have to start your American tour in the North East then slowly work your way down the coast making a pit stop hear and there all the way around and back up to WA. sort of a one man roving GK meet -n- greet if you will :coolbounce: