Hello from New Zealand

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mr_Alex, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Mr_Alex

Mr_Alex Germinating

I just joined this forum,well all I can say is I am a semi active Cannabis activist,I was born in Hong Kong and when I go there I protest the Hong Kong Cannabis laws big time

2. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

what's up Alex? :-welcome-: to G.K how's the grow scene in New Zealand?

3. Mr_Alex

Mr_Alex Germinating

Its not that big in New Zealand yet but in Northland a lot of people are growing it due to unemployment and to make some decent money,a lot of people use Cannabis but most are too scared to come out because of the fear of the label of drug user

4. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Welcome to GK Alex! :-welcome-:

Funny I was just reading a book about the simultaneous shipwrecks on Auckland Island in 1864. Your neck of the world is amazing. Hard but amazing.

Lets grow some weed!

5. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Welcome to Growkind! It's nice to meet ya!

6. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Glad to have you here. :-welcome-:

Always wanted to come to New Zealand. Beautiful country.

BBT

7. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Welcome aboard. New Zealand has been a place I would love to go. There and Australia but I probably shouldn't say that. Lol. I usually don't "greet" people but, Hello. Don't let my behavior scare you away.

8. GreenThumb

GreenThumb How to Delete account?

Welcome!

I've only heard good things about New Zealand.

What strains are popular there?

9. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Welcome to GK -Bud

10. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Glad to have you!! New Zealand is worlds apart from here. I live in the mountains, but nothing like there. I hear they're beautiful and would love to see them one day.

Be Cool, CG

11. Mr_Alex

Mr_Alex Germinating

I am planning to move to Japan in the near future once I get my Bachelor in Information Technology,I toured the place with my family last year and love the place,if I have the chance,I am looking at trying to get into Cannabis reform which targets Hong Kong and Japan,I was originally from Hong Kong but from what I see,Japan and Hong Kong have a better chance on legalizing Cannabis due to the judiciary in Hong Kong which released a report a few months ago that the laws on Cannabis are outdated

12. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Good luck with that.

13. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

You must be pretty fluent in more than one language. I know it's common to speak several in Europe but not sure about the orient. But good luck!!

Be Cool, CG

14. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Seriously. :roffl:

If you think you are going to go to Japan and change anything at all you are seriously mistaken.

Welcome to GK, though. :redbong:

15. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

...and believe me, Hank knows!

16. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

What are the law's in Japan as far as if you got caught with or growing MJ?

Welcome to GK! Do you currently grow?

17. DXE

DXE Moderator

LOL - they kill whales (and laugh at international laws) and think thats OK - good luck getting any traction on MMJ