Hello GK members/guests

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by scorpion, Aug 7, 2010.

1. scorpion

scorpion Catalyst

I'm really new at this, and just want you all to know that I'm here to gain Knowledge so that I can be the best! @ least the best that I can. So far you all have been a great help to me and i have learned allot, even though I got a few of you upset with me !And that was my fault, for asking questions and putting posts in the wrong areas...just want to say sorry for my ignorance, but i figured it out and now i try not to bother anyone! I'm really easy going and love to talk of concepts and new techniques, and ideas! This is a passion for me, and thats what keeps me going. I'm not here to prove anything...to anyone! I'm here to Learn from the best so I can follow in their footsteps...everyone needs a teacher, And I am the student! So please be patient with me as I have never claimed to know it all. I would like to know everything!

Hopefully I can meet a few people and develop some friendships here. So far GK has been good to me and thank you all for putting up with me! Hope no one is still pissed at me.? Thanks for listening and hope to here from you so i can get to know you ALL!:passsit:peace!

2. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Welcome.

:-welcome-: :F-A-Q: :good job:

3. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

welcome

:welcome: to :GK: Scorpion :wave: :redbong:

:passsit:

4. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

:-welcome-: Teach me how to dougie..

5. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

:-welcome-:

6. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Welcome to the GK jungle, from the mode squad. :-welcome-:

7. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Welcome to GK -Bud

8. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

9. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

How many fingers on a fan leaf?

10 because 7 feathers fit in a football.

Welcome scorpion. Keep it linear bro.

:flyy:

10. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

:eusa_think: Enjoy the forum:thumbsup: See you around:wink:

11. scorpion

scorpion Catalyst

Littke bit more?

Well now that I have been here for a little I'm really starting to figure this site out...and just wanted to add a bit more about me, even though some of you think I'm a wee bit far out with all my weird shit going on, I only talk about what I'm looking at.

I have a little experience with Mj and have helped with a couple of grows for a Buddy. He had soil and Hydro going on so I did learn allot...of the basics anyways. Some more advanced shit too, but I will not brag about what I know, because there is so much to learn, Do we ever stop learning? I have always had the mentality... to do for the plant, not what I think it should get, but what it is saying it needs. If you are observant then you can spot the obvious! "Pay attention to the details, and the details will pay off for YOU!" Guess that is why I keep finding shit on my plants? I pay attention, for it is a passion for me, I really am serious about this statement. Maybe sometimes I seem excited and, yah I am. I love what I do and for someone to put that down is totally Disrespectful, and Rude. I know we all need to joke around but the internet is so un-emotional that sometimes it is not funny unless you know that person. @ least say j/k.or something!

I did start a grow of my own awhile back...and got to flowering stage 3 weeks and I had to Kill them all! Long story. Saddest day of my Fucking life, I had to Kill everyone of them, they where beautiful and had done allot of different techniques on almost all of them...yet I never got to see Mine finish...so that is why it seems I know allot about different techniques and soil and hydro but yet, I don't ? I haven't had the pleasure of seeing the outcome of my methods and techniques!. You all think I talk weird shit now... I wish I had taken pics back then!!! That is why I still ask a question like is it better to top a plant, or pinching, etc...if I had seen Mine finish I would have most of the answers myself.

I am use to messing with Mj and I finally left one alone,"M1", my Mystery bagseed! 4weeks now into Flower! Which I should post pics of, for sure! I wanted to see what it would look like Naturally, and that will be a base for my experiments in the future for this strain. You know how hard it is not to mess with a plant, when you know you can!!! Well I passed my test I never even pinched it once...is that fucked? Maybe, but I do have a bigger goal...that will come later as I gain the knowledge to succeed...and by no means am I saying I know allot, I just know I can alter allot. I'm a Catalyst! Shit enough about me for now...wtf am I writing a book? sorry if this was too long. Just thought I would open up a bit...Thanks for putting up with me. I look forward to getting to know all of you. Peace.:alien:.

12. Glitterpixiee

Glitterpixiee Veggy Stage

:-welcome-:

13. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

:-welcome-: :-welcome-: :-welcome-: :-welcome-: :-welcome-: :-welcome-: :-welcome-: :-welcome-: :-welcome-: :-welcome-: :-welcome-: :-welcome-: :-welcome-: :-welcome-: :-welcome-: :-welcome-: :-welcome-: :-welcome-: