Hello GK

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Shadowman, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Shadowman

Shadowman Full Flowering

Happy to join a site of the fastest growing subculture in the world! I am unable to grow the Happy Weed. I live in an apartment with a nosy-assed landlord and too close to a school to take any chances. My condition prevents me from gardening out of doors, so I hope I am welcome here and not treated as a pariah. I contribute where I can and from what I have seen, most of the people here are my kind. I also appreciate the way the site is moderated. You will usually find me in the lounge, doing my thing. Maybe even make a friend or two. Glad to be here.

:)

2. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

welcome, shadowman! :wave: glad to have you join us. :D

3. Seeking Utopia

Seeking Utopia Cleaning Scissors

Welcome!

Glad to have ya around Shadowman. Most of us ARE just humble farmers and growers here, so if you're treated like a pariah, than you are being treated as a peer. Hope to see you in the lounge or wherever you may be.

Cheers!

Seeking Utopia

4. Shadowman

Shadowman Full Flowering

Thanks for the welcome. Such cool icons. Wish I had a cat and a frog with those talents. I would be a wealthy man...perhaps in Amsterdam!

5. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

what? your cat can't roll? :D

you, too, can have a really cool avatar if you sort of think about what you'd like to see included and then either PM (or post to his topic) our righteous avatar maker, claystreet.

i'd much rather look at something else than crazy-ass manson. :icon_confused:

6. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

[​IMG]Welcome to GrowKind, Shadowman[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Nobody is gonna twist your arm if ya don't grow Shadow. No worries man.

Welcome aboard. :wave:

8. Shadowman

Shadowman Full Flowering

Mary, My cat can only load one hits. You are right about Chuckie, he is purely in his own realm. I'm more of a crime buff than a fan of that loser. Have you noticed, though, the similarities between Charlie and Saddam? Kind of scary. I know it's a touchy subject, so if it offends anyone, I can find a new one. Don't want to get off on the wrong foot! Just say the word.

Thanks for the warm welcome, all. :dog:

9. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Welcome..

:animbong:WELCOME SHADOWMAN:rocker: I been reading a lot of your posts,seem like a decent dude.Just enjoy the site and forum and see what BLOSSOMS:potleaf::bigok:Cheers:smokin:

10. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

pull up a rock, and have a seat

Welcome to GrowKind, Shadowman! :wave:

Yeah....Charlie is 1 fucked up individual :icon_confused:

11. Shadowman

Shadowman Full Flowering

Thanks for the warm welcome, Apprentice. Yeah, two of my personalities are decent, respectable people. The third on is a sick fuck, but he hides a lot. I just came to be amongst my people and I love keeping the peace.

Mr Douglas. Thank you also. Mr Haney was my favorite by far on Green Acres. I imagine him running around in that old ragged truck selling ditch weed an telling everyone it's Northern Lights. "Mr. Douglas I got something you cain't pass up. Me and Hank Kimble grew us up an nice crop o' Northern Lights! Two hits and you're screwing the walls! Since it's you, I'll let it go for only $80 a gram." You guys really make me feel welcome and I look forward to getting to know everyone. :XXhippylove: