Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by splyph024, Feb 16, 2007.

1. splyph024

splyph024 Blazin daily

my name is splyph024 (name is a play on how rediculous the english language is, and the number is my friends way of hiding 420 from his mom... rofl) and i love weed...... and my dog
    [​IMG]

not gonna grow until i think i know enough for a real grow. my first one was a sham. anyways, hope to be around for a while and help while being helped. peace love and good vibrations:)

2. El Campesino

El Campesino The Farmer

man, get to growing...

that doggie looks like he needs a toke

3. splyph024

splyph024 Blazin daily

HAHA.

u cant tell, but her eyes are always red. she smokes all day every day with me. she's my love and my fiance knows it.

4. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

I've seen you around!

But a welcome nonetheless...

5. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Welcome to GK

(Spicoli):I know that dude........."you used to work at All American Burger"

Welcome Splyph!! :wave: :animbong:

6. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

i know what u mean about thats your love...just wait until u hear them get run over by a car and you will really see the love for them come out- that dogs new name is tank. ;)

Picture_0012.jpg

/monthly_2007_02/Picture_0012.jpg.8293f06ed6ced4095a01af6146569272.jpg

7. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Dog Day Afternoon

...Sorry to hear yer' first attempt at a grow was a bust...erh, I mean a sham...hopefully if you stick 'round here long enuf ewe'll find yer' way to the proper combination of procedures to groweth the bud we all get along with just fine...hey, btw...good lookin' dog...

Remember...if ya' gotta grow...safe is the drug...

...blendin' n' sendin'...:love4:

DC:sign13: :punk: