help!!! need to pass drug test

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by smokepurp, Jul 12, 2007.

1. smokepurp

smokepurp wakenandbaken

i bought a drink at the corner store its called TOTAL DETOX JAZZ
    i was wondering has anybody tried this or if anybody knows the fastest way to pass a drug test it is a dip stick test and its very important i pass this if i dont i have to stay at some place for 6 months

2. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

What's a dipstick test? and how soon do you need to take this test?

3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Dip stick test? :ponder:

They make ya stick your peter into a jar or something? :laughing5:

Whatcha mean they are gonna make ya stay at 'some place' for 6 months? Who is 'they'?

4. smokepurp

smokepurp wakenandbaken

"they" is the program i go to that give me drug test which i am court ordered to do and when i say dipstick test i dont mean stickin it in a jar i mean the drug identifier..its a plastic square shape with the different chemicals in drugs (thc,cocaine,opiates etc..) and they have you piss in a cup and they stick the "dipstick" in there to see how your urine tested

5. smokepurp

smokepurp wakenandbaken

also the place i would have to stay at is a rehab

i messed up the other day and ended up smokin a bowl of some regs and tested positive so they're giving me a second chance so i bought the detox drink

6. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

actually that sounds like one those homemade tests you can buy at cvs and they use for probation. Easiest to beat if you do it right, at least its not a lab checking.

Drink lots of water and use what ever you bought. I would suggest going to CVS or what ever pharm. in youtr area and buying a home drug testing kit. If you can pass that, you should be good. Might set you back $30 plus the cost of buying the extra kit, but well worth the price if your freedom is on the line.

7. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

How much time do you have?

I think the best way is to just start drinking gallons of water for at minimum 24 hrs before your test. Drink a shitload of water on the morning of the test and don't use your morning wood piss for the test.

8. smokepurp

smokepurp wakenandbaken

the time i have i really am unsure of probably 1-3 days

9. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

These guys are giving you great advice. THC is stored in your fat cells and the body slowly filters it out of your body thru the urine. If you flush your urine very well the day of the test you should be just fine. One bowl of 'regs' isn't going to saturate your system so the amount of THC in your system is low to begin with. It will take your body a good amount of time to filter anymore out of your body after you do the flush......just make sure to drink some coffee so the urine isn't completely clear. They like to see color in the urine..shows them that the body hasn't been 'flushed'. Sometimes they make you retake the test if it's too clear.

10. smokepurp

smokepurp wakenandbaken

thx for the advice yall ill let ya know how the test shows up

11. Bluntastic

Bluntastic Veggy Stage

u sure you let us know how it goes. or if your not on for six months i think we will no lol jk jk good luck