hemp oil

Discussion in 'Hash and Oil' started by Grown in Tx., Jan 26, 2015.

1. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

My wife buys flax seed oil and some kind of fish oil for the health benefits, I don't like the taste of either.

Recently she found some hemp oil and bought that, the taste is allot easier to stomach almost no taste at all. but, since I do what I do how can I make this myself? There is not supposed to be any thc in it. I remember hearing somewhere that kind of oil is made from the seeds?

Just wondering if anyone here makes this and how.

2. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

crushed seeds I believe

3. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

After thinking about it, I have no way to to isolate plants for seed production without adding another flower room. I know there are methods for dusting individual flowers but I would need allot of seeds to make this oil. Oh well, maybe a little further down road I can make it happen.

4. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

But back when it was a big commercial product there were acres and acres of 12 ft plants. Producing bushels and bushels of seeds. The oil form the seeds was used for lots of things from lube to medicine. Then, of course, the Petro companies came along and eliminated the competition.

Be Cool, CG

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

This /\

Need a lot of seeds to produce hempseed oil.

6. Meganirwin

Meganirwin Germinating

Flax seed are the one with no taste but with high vitamins which really plays a vital role in maintaining your health. You can know more about here.