Hempy

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Cultivation' started by shore_island, Apr 3, 2013.

1. shore_island

shore_island Developed Alternating Nodes

Hello everyone, I was wondering how much can you yield on a 10 gal indoor hempy system, I know it all depends on the strain and the watts per plants, but just want to know other growers experience.

Thanks

2. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I personally have gotten 4 to 5 ozs to as much as 7 ozs dried bud from using three gallon Hempy pots. :bong-2:

3. shore_island

Nice Mr Green, what strain was that and how tall was it?

4. Mrgreengenes

Mad shack from Sannies seeds. If I had the room to grow in 5 gallon buckets I could get a pound or more off the Madshack.

Just depends what your looking for. :bong-2:

5. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Wow, buying madshack!!!

I usually get around 4 per sq foot under 600's. Scrogged usually a little more. Lemonberry, Blue Lady, a few other strains usually push about 6 per plant (just under anyways)

I just switched over from perlite/verm to growstones in hempy. It seems the Ressy stays fuller longer as it's not be absorbed by the perlite/verm mixture lessening the times I have to water per week. First run though and have not put them into flower yet, but I expect no issues as MrG knocks it out of the park with the growstones.

6. shore_island

That's nice,I hope I can get 6-7oz per plant, plant to veg 3ft, then flower, I have 6' from lamps! I have black jack

First grow that I saw on perlite was Mr G and I was like wowwww,from them till now it's been my favorite.

7. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

afraid that won't be possible, it was a freebie cross from Sannies Shop, not available for purchase.

8. Mrgreengenes

I just keep cloning her. Nothing like it in this area I live in. [​IMG]

9. shore_island

Seeds

Hey mr green what about if you make some feminize seeds out of her

10. Mrgreengenes

Then I would keep them for myself since there is no trading or selling of any kind allowed on the GK forums. Unless it becomes completely legal in the USA. :redbong: