here I go again

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Bigbud214, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Ok guys time for me to fire up the closet. I'm excited as it has been quite some time. Not sure ill have pics.... No camera and don't want to use my smart phone.

Here's what I'm popping tonight...

Reserva Privada fem

1 Sour Kush

1 Silver LA

Humboldt Seed Organization fem

1 Sour Diesel

1 Lemon Thai Kush

Germinating tonight in moist paper towel, into baggie, then a dark cabinet

OnAllowingey crack and have a tap root they will be put into rapid rioters to begin a nice root system. Then into 3 gal pots filled with roots organics 707 mixed with some roots greenlite which has more perlite. This is to lighten the 707 and increase drainage. Allowing more feedings.

More to come

2. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

kickass BB! do work mang!

3. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

I love my SLA!

4. Bigbud214

Thanks CC.... Looking forward to it

Disco... I haven't run the SLA any tips would be appreciated. Is yours from Reserva Privada?

5. Ms2k

Ms2k Established Healthy Roots

Good luck with the grow can't wait to see them in action

6. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

7. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

Glad to see you back!

How'd your chemdog come out????

Peace.....

8. Bigbud214

Chem dawg was very nice...

9. Discorilla

Yup, mine was a freebie from RP.

The pheno I have needs to be trained into a bush before going into flower. Mine was a sativa dominant pheno that was one main cola, so I trained it this time around to see what happens. It's been in flower for a little over a week and stretch is in effect.

10. Bigbud214

Thanks disco..... Mine was a freebie too..... How long did it take to flower

11. Discorilla

Day 65 of 12/12 was when mine came down.

12. Bigbud214

Thank you Disco

13. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

:popcorn:

growing is additcting aint it

14. Bigbud214

Addictive to a point nippie.... Its more the over priced poor quality bud on the market

15. Bigbud214

Ok I decided to add the remaining Fox Farms Ocean Forest to the Roots Organics 707 & Green Lite. I did a 1:1:1 ratio... I amended with a sample of Great White mycho/bacteria/tricoderma. I filled four 3 gal pots and watered thoroughly with a solution of water and Plant Success soluble mycho/bact/trico.... So while my beans pop then sprout in rapid rioters the pots will be teaming with beneficials by time the little ones are ready to plant....

I will be using House & Garden nutes.... I've used them before and they produced the tastiest, smelliest buds I've grown. And if you email samples@house-garden.us they will mail a voucher. You fill out the voucher and return it with $13 money order and they send you the following;

1liter of A & B of your chosen base nut

8 oz each of

Algen extract, multi Zen, bud XL, top booster

4 oz of drip clean

And 2 oz each of

Roots accelerator, amino treatment and magic green

Plus your choice of A packet of shooting powder or 2 oz of top shooter (the liquid version of shooting powder)

Not bad for $13... It will be enough for a full run of my 4 plants... I had disposed of all the other nutrients I had experimented with.

16. Bigbud214

Quick and boring update....

All four beans have cracked and a nice tap root started.... They have been put in rapid rooters tonight. Now the fun begins

17. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

good times man:thumbsup:

18. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

:popcorn-2:

And remember, Off is bad for plants. :roffl:

Peace.....

19. Bigbud214

Oh man I soaked the paper towels I used to pop em in with DEEP Woods OFF... Thought help make em tolorent to pathogens.... Lmao

20. Bigbud214

All four are above ground... So far so good.... Picked up some stump tea from HTG... They give it away free on Tuesday... So I am drenching the soil in my pots with it.... Also wetting the rapid rooters with it as they dry out....