here I go again

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Bigbud214, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Yeah going to up the base nutes for the LT Kush next feeding.

2. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I'll get ready to put the stakes on the grill....:popcorn-2:

3. Bigbud214

Hee hee

4. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Hey BB214, they look great. I wish for you all girls.:thumbsup:

5. Bigbud214

Thanks MrG..... They are all girls... Started with femmed seeds

6. Bigbud214

15 days flower

So here we are at 15 days into flower. Over all I'm very happy as the ladies are doing well. The House & Garden line is loved by my girls. I'm following their Aqua Flakes feed schedule, the normal strength for the Sour Diesel #2 and Sour Kush but aggressive strength for the Silver L.A. and Lemon Thai Kush....

The photos do NOT true color of plants... My phone's camera sucks... The girls, except LTK, ate very lush green.

H.S.O. Sour Diesel #2... This lady has only stretched like 3" since flipping. She is incredibly stout and healthy. I have high hopes for this lovely lady

[​IMG]

H.S.O. Lemon Thai Kush... I was very hopeful when I bought these beans. I got a three pack of fem beans. I had popped two last year. The problem was one didn't grow after it germinated. The was a casualty of me shutting down the closet. She seemed a light feeder in veg but has become hungry in flower. I have upped her feedings to the aggressive shedule.Here's still seems hungry. Also she only needs watering every third day, vs the others every other day

[​IMG]

R.P. Sour Kush... She has stretched about 8" in flower. Seems very happy and healthy. Cant wait to try her.

[​IMG]

R.P. Silver L.A. ... She is a stellar lanky girl. She stretched 10" so far. She started out looking very indica with fat fingered leaves. She seems to be looking a bit more sativa as the leaves have thinned. According to R.P. she is an 8-9 wk strain. L.A. Confidential x Silver Bubble.... Yummm

Here's the line up.... Funny how the H.S.O. are short and squat. Whereas the two R.P. girls are taller. R.P. are two on the left.

[​IMG]

From above

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
  7. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Looking good, brotha! Hope you get a frosty Silver LA pheno. I'm taking mine out after this next round of flower, but she has been a beauty to run! Good luck!!!

8. Bigbud214

Here's a few quick pics at day 29 of flower... The Silver L.A. and Sour Diesel #2 ate stellar... The Lemon Thai Kush has just plain been weird... Sour Kush has been finicky but I have hope.

Silver L.A. she has stretched A LOT.... Also had a bit of Ca/Mg def about week 3... She us a beast

[​IMG]

From above

[​IMG]

Sour Kush... Last week I fed her and a few leaves went all eagle claw... I've flushed and she seems better

[​IMG]

From above

[​IMG]

Sour Diesel #2... A stout bush with many MANY colas

[​IMG]

Lemon Thai Kush... See two colas showing yellow and rusty colors but rest more green... Strange plant wont be keeping

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
  9. teamster6

teamster6 A Fat Sticky Bud

Real beautys nice and bushy. Try giving that last one a little nitro and see what it does. It looks hungry to me.

t6

10. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Nice man. Great pics! Fills the screen with green. In fact one of them would make a great tile for a cannabis wallpaper :idea:

That Humbolt Seed Organization Sour Diesel looks really cool. A few years back I was really hot on getting a good sour diesel, and now watching you grow this, I am interested again! Ya know what tho, I just googled HSO to read up on them and their website is "SUSPENDED" :roffl: looks like some UK d-bag site host or something want them to pay GODaddy their fees :roffl: great marketing for reg-123.co.uk :good job: drive business elsewhere

11. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Teamster, I'm thinking shes hungry too. Giver her some N BB214.

Otherwise buddy the bunch of them look great. You have come a long way grass hopper. :read2: :bong-2:

12. Bigbud214

Thanks guys....I've been feeding that LTK heavy for a couple weeks nothing has helped. I've been afraid to add just straight N this late into flower... Isn't it counter productive to add N in week 5 of flowerl

13. Bigbud214

FF

I'm mot sold on HSO gear.... I got a bunch of freebies from an attitude promo. So far that Sour Diesel #2 is the first promising one. The LTK has been goofy from the start. I had a 3 pack and all were strange. I'm pulling it. Culling the clones... But I am excited about the Sour D

14. teamster6

teamster6 A Fat Sticky Bud

Its not going to hurt em giveing nitrogen. Its just that some strains require more before going into flower so they will show a deficiency. I dont run into this anymore as I go straight by the lucas formula which is the same mix veg to flower. NItrogen thrue the whole cycle which prevents a lack of nitrogen if they need it.
    t6

15. Bigbud214

Thanks T6... My concern came from reading somewhere that after week 3 N is less and less important. It also said adding N could hinder bud growth and yield... I have the Nitro boost ill give it a shot of N see what happens... I'm not messing with it anymore after this.... I'm only keeping stepper phenos due to my limited space..

16. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Stop buying the gimmicks with all the bells n whistles and fancy BS that the sites sell.....look on the Cup winners lists and the competitions lists and go buy them, theyre tried and true, always have been always will be, if your in it for the smoke then buy a winner, not some goofy named wanna be....I see all too much of that kinda grows goin on anymore. Buy from named, reputable sources with great histories and you'll find those keepers you want to have...id stop wasting the money, time and work on all those silly names that are out there.

You got great skills man, don't waste them on junk genes...:passsit::thumbsup:

17. Bigbud214

Yeah I hear ya CC.... And thanks on the compliments... Ive had great results with Reserva Privada gear... They are an off shoot of DNA... I have a kosher Kush from them which us up next... Its been a cup winner past two yrs... Also on the strongest strains list last 2 yrs... I also have some IBL C99 from Bros Grimm stock... Those are up next too.... I have some Lemonberry and Blue Choc from Fusion... Also have some Woody's Grand Daddy Purple from Loud Seeds... Loud has become a major breeder winning cups with his loud scout strain... I got those from my tattoo guy who's a child hood friend...

But you are correct I had fallen for the HSO Hype

18. Bigbud214

50 days into flower and I'm severly disappointed... The silver L.A. is doing decent.. the sour d is healthy as can be but the buds are tiny... The Lemon Thai Kush has been fucked up from the start but has smal yet dense buds.... The sour kush has almost nonexistent buds here are some laughable pics

Sour Diesel #2 so healthy and under achieving. Buds about the size of a dime

[​IMG]

Silver L.A. is doing the best of them.... Still underachieving...a bit smaller than ping pong balls and dense

[​IMG]

Sour Kush... Almost no bud growth

[​IMG]

19. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

damn that sux, what do you think the cause is?

20. Bigbud214

I have no clue.... Totally dumb founded