Here is a one stop shop for all of your seed needs...

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by Mr. Wakenbake, Sep 11, 2006.

1. john10

john10 seedlings

well as alot of you know ive been searching for a good site to buy seeds and i think i found it.

http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/index.html

they sell feminized seeds CHEAP

for $79US you get 10 feminized white widow skunk and the site has a great perk, 5 free seeds with every purchase!

So that 15 WW seeds for $79 :love4:

2. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

They do have some good prices. Too bad they don't tell you which breeders the seeds are from.

3. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

first time buyer

i've been growing indoors about 18 months starting from bag seed and have'nt been dissappointed at all. it took a while to get things working just right but i'm pretty productive now.

i'd been considering purchasing some high quality beens for a while and finally said fuck it sunday night and ordered a couple strains, AK48 + ALPHA 13, from DR. CHRONIC.

i got and e-mail confirmation the next morning and had them in my hands on friday, 5 days later. i live on the east coast which helped, but 5 days from the UK seems pretty effeicent to me!!!!!!!! GO DOC!!!!!

peace, CG

4. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

Must be shipping again

I don't see the "WE DO NOT SHIP TO THE USA" message on Doc's page. :)

I think he was playing it safe until the Emery sentencing.

Emery got fucked hard, but it could have been a lot worse. If there is a hell, I hope all the people responsible for writing and enforcing the insane laws on our harmless plant will burn for eternity, or 1-99yrs :evil4:

5. flowmasterhigh

flowmasterhigh Up and Adam Barney Farm

personally i like greenhouse seeds they deffenitly wont get caught in customs cause of the way they package the seeds. there package is the same size around as a cd and sticks up just a little bit higher

6. tobey5

tobey5 Germinated

anyone every have any truble with shiping seeds to australia or america?

7. ncmaineac

ncmaineac Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

neighbor bought from here and beans came in 8 days

i have been a member here for a long time (just changed names)this is one of my first posts...neighbor bought from here and got the beans in 8 days. i will keep you posted on how they do...

he paid by debit card...

www.marijuana-seeds.nl

ps if you have any questions please ask..i will check it to answer...

8. charlotte

charlotte Germinated

THANKS.

9. weed sprite

weed sprite Begun Flowering

I've been checking out prices on the various banks and it seems that Cannabean is the cheapest. Looks like I'm ordering the Nirvana's WR or bublicious (smoked this one and wow)or WW.

10. theferret

theferret Veggy Stage

seeds

i live in the uk and i always have my seeds posted to a mate or family member who dont grow.if any of you guys want cheap seeds or to buy seeds one at a time if you want. check out these sites www.cannabisseeds.com and www.pickandmixseeds.co.uk in your money guys $20 for 12 femanized white widow seeds cheapest i have seen on the net to be honest

11. smurf420

smurf420 Ganja Connoisseur

what kind of stamp would i need to put on the envelope if i was sending my oder form from the east coast of the u.s

12. VCSDave

VCSDave Germinated

I'm afraid we (Pick 'n' Mix Seeds) don't ship to the USA. Sorry.

13. White Widow Project

White Widow Project Germinated

just putting this out there

Nirvana is very discreet mine was in a ****** **** ***** ***. lol

14. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

What would possess you to mention someone's 'discreet shipping' method's?

:5dunce:

Gratitude likes this.
  15. sneekagrow79

sneekagrow79 Finally Flowering

I'm still waiting for my seeds from www.cannabisseeds.com , its been 2 weeks. They wont even respond to my emails. They pretty much took my money and ran. I paid with a visa gift card.

16. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

You the Pick 'n' Mix rep?

17. dowork123

dowork123 Delaying gratification!

Question, and if this is not allowed please forgive me....does anyone ship seeds domestically in the US? That would be the sfaest bet!

18. Mark420

Mark420 Germinating

19. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

Wow. What a nice thing to do! Thanks for this list--This will help a lot of growers.

Dixie

20. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

Im sure there's some underground ways of getting American breeders seeds, but you'd have to know the secret pathways. Selling MJ seeds in the USA is (of course) illegal. That's why we have to go to the UK or Holland or British Columbia.

Maybe Someday.....

Dixie