Herijuana IBL - Outdoors

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Midnight Garden, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

I've thrashed this strain enough.... Five words...save your time and money.

[​IMG]

2. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

ouch:bong-2:

3. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I felt the same way about the HR from Sannies.[​IMG] I would not reccomend it to anyone.

4. teamster6

teamster6 A Fat Sticky Bud

Interesting since I had great results with the herijuana as far as the potency.

The yield was small compared to most with the golf ball nugs and I never did like the strong coffee sandlewood taste but the high was devistateing.

It helped my wife when she was burned severely by a fire outside. It was the only thing that helped her besides oc.

The seeds I grew though were from a time or batch long ago so dont know if that had anything to do with it or not. It disappeared from sannies for quite a while and then appeared again.

Lucky pheno, Grow style who knows.

t6

5. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

man they should really scrap this strain and just use the Heri for crosses, heard nothing but bad things about it

6. teamster6

Maybe you should look at grow reports on opengrow. Varied opinions
    t6

7. Midnight Garden

I remember you saying that before. I am really glad it worked for your wife. I find the high ok, I just don't think that it is as good as everyone makes out. What I really don't like about it is that it just looks and smells like schwag. It could have been something I did but I've grown it in hempy, dwc and outdoors in supersoil and each time it was lackluster.

I gave some heri clones to the person that I got my sweet dreams from and he crossed the heri with it. I just smoked some of the cross two days ago, wasn't the least bit impressed. He gave the cross to several people to grow out. They all said that it looked stunning while growing but then fell flat when it was dried, trimmed and smoked. He ended up ditching all the stock he had of the cross.

And I almost forgot, I told him about colloidal silver and making fem seeds. He took the information and ran with it, now his stock is on that internet thingy! Sweet Dreams Fem

Sweet Dreams fem

[​IMG]

8. teamster6

Ya know mg something I noticed kind of strange is the shape of your buds. Mine were more round and small not long like colas. More like golf balls.

oh and by the way that killing fields you did outside is absolutely stunning

t6

9. Midnight Garden

I noticed that too t, wazzup commented on that at opengrow. It leads me to believe that what I got was some later iteration of the strain. I know sannie had to abort his seed run once already. Me thinks he is trying to get the hermy traits out. Thanks for the kind words regarding the kf, that thing was a good plant all around.