Hey Parents! check this out

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by WillGrow4Food, Oct 28, 2009.

1. WillGrow4Food

WillGrow4Food Toker Extraordinaire

2. Rogue

Rogue Germinated

I think exploiting kids like that for cash and attention is effed up. If he likes it, that's one thing, but should you REALLY be making a 5-year-old's body go through such rigorous training?! :angry7:

3. blah blah boy

blah blah boy Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

LET them be kids first.

or he is a step child. Why isn't the other kid training?

4. smurf420

smurf420 Ganja Connoisseur

reminds me of that movie thats coming out where they train this kid to be an assassin from a very young age:rofl:

5. talltrees

talltrees A Fat Sticky Bud

its easy for kids to learn how to do stuff like that because there brain is still developing. I didn't really see anything that made him "strong" but those were some nice flips and handstands

6. ozzman667

ozzman667 New Sprout

big whoop! so the kid can do handstands and backflips and shitloads of pull ups and i cant do even one...I would SMASH him in a fight!---bring it little strong man!

7. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Ummmmm... You wanna pick a fight with a 5 year old?
    :icon_scratch: :wtf?:

It would be funny if he kicked your ass! :rofl:

8. rollin2techno

rollin2techno cL053t Gr0w3r

Hahaha

9. ozzman667

ozzman667 New Sprout

funny?!?! boy thats the understatement of the year....that would be awesome...i wouldn't really even be ashamed...uh yeah that 5 year old just f@#$ed me up ...mad props to the kid

10. WillGrow4Food

WillGrow4Food Toker Extraordinaire

Nobody even cared to mention the effects such serious weight lifting and training are going to have on the boy?

He's going to be deformed...

Forget fighting him, he won't make it to 40 anyway.

11. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

Oh come on now. You got any written medical proof of weight lifting stunting growth? Because I was under the impression that they now believe it STIMULATES growth. Most of what he is doing is lifting with purely body weight which in itself is harmless if done properly. But they ARE setting the boy up for injury, he has TERRIBLE form during both push-ups and curling. If it wasnt for that though I would say more power to him. He seems to be enjoying what he does. Peace