HH's Guerilla Diary 2007

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by HillbillyHemp, Apr 4, 2007.

1. HillbillyHemp

HillbillyHemp Higher than Camel Pussy

July 19

How about now Doc?

Well I have to say it has been a learning experience for me with these strains. I've learned quite a few things.

I can tell that my soil mix is still a little deficient. I skipped visiting 1 week the first week of July. It had rained, so I was hoping it was enough. It wasn't. My ladies were getting a little dry, and nute deficient. Not too bad though. Some of the lower leaves have yellowed and dropped. These strains need significant nutes. However.....

Everything has began flowering. Everything is in at least the first couple weeks of flowering. So, some fan leaves dropping is expected.

My LST came too late. These strains need topped a little less or only a couple of times.

I'm surprised at the fact that every female is flowering. Even my bagseed strain has began to flower. Strange weather conditions this year has definitely been a factor.

Oooooooooooooohhh am I ready for some budsssssss! :love4:

Hole 1

2 AK47 both 54" tall

[​IMG]

Hole 2

Pure Power Plant female, 73" tall. Not quite flowering yet but close. It's shadowing the little Afghani female in the foreground. Bad mistake on my part to put it there.

[​IMG]

Hole 3

2 Pure Power, both flowering. The simple LST is helping. A little too late on it though.

[​IMG]

Closer

Left plant is a more sativa dominant pheno.

[​IMG]

Hole 4

2 AK47, Right female started flowering the 1st week of July. Both are flowering now. L 55", R 54".

[​IMG]

Closer

[​IMG]

Closer still :eusa_shifty:

[​IMG]

Hole 6

2 Pure Power. Both Flowering. Look at the size of the fan leaves of the left plant compared to the gallon jug. Looks like many diff phenos in this strain.

[​IMG]

Hole 7

2 AK47. Both flowering. Lost some bottom growth/leaves.

[​IMG]

Hole 9

Afghani on left, 82" tall. Just in the first stages of changing over to flowering. Has been wind whipped a little and is leaning. I've made some small props with sticks to help support it untill I come back and tie it off. Right is AK47, flowering.

[​IMG]

Afghani on left above

[​IMG]

Hole 10

HH's bagseed strain. 71", flowering. I've been spraying fungicide around my hole areas in hopes of warding off some of it.

[​IMG]

Everything is still going ok. I've seen some need for improvements, but so far it's sufficient.

Thanks for all the compliment peeps, glad you're enjoying the pics.

Till next time :XXsmoker:

2. Dr. Dra

Dr. Dra Veggy Stage

wow man you got some monsters. Looks like your gonna have enough for a whole year with that crop. That's awsome that some of them are flowering in july, mine always start around late august. I guess you just live in a different time zone. anyway, good luck with the rest of your grow.

3. PurePlaya420

PurePlaya420 Full Flowering

god damn those afghanis are some monsters!

4. CamCam176

CamCam176 Germinated

your not growing marijuana, ur growing trees!

5. iheartmaryj

iheartmaryj Begun Flowering

keep it up..... outdoors all the way

6. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

giving me an urge to go outdoors! :smoke2:

7. greenlife420

greenlife420 Flowering

Nice veggies HH. If i were you though, Id find a place where they can get more sun so they can grow more leaves instead of getting highth.

You have some good lookin plants tho.

Nice work

8. HillbillyHemp

It's a bitch finding a good outdoor spot. These holes got better sun 3 yrs ago when I started planting at this locale. I've cut trees to allow more, just afraid of going over board. Choppers fly this area quite a bit.

Believe it or not, that tall ass Afghan gets more hours of direct light than any of the rest. Go fig.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. Keep your fingers crossed. There's still plenty of chances to lose it all.

9. LionLoves420

I thought you wanted height outdoors? Should he move the sun closer to his plants?

a second look at your pics HH, and I am still loving them!

10. HillbillyHemp

Thanks Dude. :icon_cool:

11. HillbillyHemp

July 31st

Here we go .....

I'm really impressed with the early flowering of the AK47. At least 2 of them have about 1 to 1.5 weeks flowering on everything else.

The Pure Power Plant is probably the slowest out of all. It is still stretching quite a bit as well as the Afghan.

It's been 2 weeks since my last visit to my plot. On that last visit I tied a white plastic grocery bag on my Afghan male, over the only branch with pollen sacs on it. The rest have been removed. This didn't work at all. All I accomplished was killing nearly everything under the bag with mold/fungi. :5headache: Grow and learn. I should've known better. I still believe some pollen can be collected.

I'm becoming increasingly concerned about mold/fungi. It has rained here almost every day for the last 3 weeks. Some days have just stayed overcast with no drying out. As a result the mold/funi spore population has exploded here. I'm seeing it everywhere. This is not good.

Since flowering has began, I have changed over to Fox Farms Big Bloom. I will also be using Tiger Bloom from time to time as flowering continues. According to directions, FF recommends mixing at the rate of a half cup of BB (4 fl oz) per gallon of water on the initial feeding. I mixed at the rate of 8 tblsp/gallon of distilled water. Interestingly enough ph measured 6.8 after mixing. I've read that Tiger Bloom makes the ph of the mix fall to dangerously low levels. I'm using Earth Juice's organic ph up (Potassium bicarbonate) to adjust the ph of the TB mix.

However, this visit they all got BB initial mix only. Everything is still looking good. I have to say so far so good.

Hole 1

2 AK47 really starting to pick up speed flowering.

[​IMG]

Hole 2

1 Pure Power, 1 small Afghan in foreground. The PP is still stretching, not quite flowering completely. She's really starting to get big.

[​IMG]

Hole 3

2 Pure Power.

[​IMG]

Middle starting to fill in on the Left one.

[​IMG]

Hole 4

2 AK47. These ladies are looking awesome. Nice and healthy. Not much odor still. Plant on right started flowering a week before any other plant.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hole 5

2 Pure Power. Still stretching a little.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hole 6

2 AK47

[​IMG]

Hole 8

1 Afghan on L, 1 AK47 on R.

[​IMG]

I can barely reach my finger to the tip of the tallest stem now

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hole 9

1 HH hybrid strain. Lady is getting quite large.

[​IMG]

I'm curious how they will look next time after that mega dose of FF BB.

Keep'em crossed peeps!

:wave:

HeadCase likes this.
  12. iheartmaryj

omg are you already past 6 or 7 feet see where i live everything swamps out so i cant but mine in the ground to grow the hieghts yours will

13. juniorman8

juniorman8 Say it with me... Ahhhhhh

Damn!

HH, I love your updates. I'm 100% indoors, but I love the pictures of the outdoor ladies.

14. FLAzFinestBud420

FLAzFinestBud420 Germinated

ok so the girls are lookin beautiful and specially the ones that are flowering. Im growing with Iheartmaryj and my plant is the only one flowering. Like you said with the mold we are getting rain almost everyday for about a week now or so. And so far i havent had any problems with mold. Mine is the 3rd picture

15. iheartmaryj

thats cause its a sativa strain and can handle high heat, humidity, and excessive rain .......

16. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

GREAT JOB Hillbilly keep the pictures coming!!!!!

17. iheartmaryj

im likin the tention though you have me beat by far with the amount of plants, outdoor grower vs outdoor grower so far were dominating in this field cant wait till were both done.... does it get to cold where you are to grow in the winter?????

18. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Sweet!!!

Just gorgeous!!! My outdoor crop is also growing very hearty and HIGH as it will make me this fall. Been a GREAT year for my area and crops... ;)

Love the pics!!!! :bigok:

Peace~Mermaid

19. hellostupid

hellostupid Stupid Iz. Stupid Duz.

Awsome!

:iamwithstupid:

20. LionLoves420

Where are you HH!? Can't wait for another update!