Hi there

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by EvilLesbian, May 2, 2009.

1. EvilLesbian

EvilLesbian Guest

Just thought id pop in and say hi.

Mermaid told me you lot were looking for extra members of the female type. She said it was a fun place to hang out and chat (might even pull).

Well as you can tell from the name im a lesbian. Im really looking for like minded friends who like to share pics and chat vid web cam.

Im looking for a girl with a powerful tounge, like him from Kiss. I want a girl who can lick my cervix!!!!!!

Im getting sick of my rampant rabbit, its just not powerful enough! Ive even bypassed the batteries and wired it straight into my wall socket! I have the worlds largest selection of anal plugs and love taking pics of me trying them out. Any girls here who would like to share their anal plug adventures pls PM me your pics!

I look forward to all your dirty PM's and we can hook up on Yahoo and have rampant rabbit races!!!!

Hugs and Kisses the EvilLesbian!

(first one to send pics wins a prize!)

2. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

What's the prize?

3. TheCarpenter

TheCarpenter member

Pics of scuzzi with buttplugs, I'm assuming.

4. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey EvilLesbo, send me your pics and I'll send you mine :wink:

5. ncmaineac

ncmaineac Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

aj i am with you..

nothing better than lesbo anal plug pics....lol...i am going to start coming back more often now...lol....you can pm the pics to me...and i have some pics i can send back as well..no anal butt plugs but i think you will like...heheheh....:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

:5eek: :5eek: :5eek: :5grouphug: :5grouphug: :5grouphug: :devil: :devil: :devil: :mb: :mb: :suave: :suave: :zicon_viking: :zicon_viking: :toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12: :new_olympic1: :new_olympic1: :new_olympic1: :new_olympic1: :lovestory: :new_blackey: :lovestory: :new_blackey: :lovestory: :icon_flower: :icon_compress: :help: :help: :glasses9: :fish: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :bigmojo: :bigmojo: :bigmojo: :bigmojo: :cheesy: :cheesy: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :GK: :GK: :GK: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :rules: :alien11: :alien11: :affro: :zicon_batman: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:

6. strawberry.cough

strawberry.cough looking into the abyss

ummmm now I really know that it has to be a guy....typical typical typical, bet you can't find toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many honest to god real live lesbians with butt plugs. Oh geez guys you are looking for gay men if you want butt plugs. DUHHHHH:icon_scratch:

7. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

THAT is what they are for.....I've been sticking them in her ears.....

8. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

:rofl6: @ buttplugs!!

Think he blew his cover or ass....:rofl:

Only a chick would know the toys used...:thumbsup:

9. strawberry.cough

how's this

Ok I figured since I am the only known lesbian on the site I would be the first to apply. How is this will my tongue do????? I can give references if that helps. But I would have to charge for the pap smear. I must protect myself from malpractice.

10. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Way to go girl!!!

11. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

No shit, they exist, ive seen the videos!

12. strawberry.cough

well skuzz, I am sure they do exist. I am just saying in my experience, over 30 years and triple digit numbers of partners, I have never once seen or been asked to use a butt plug. maybe the woman I ran into were just a frugal lot, fingers and tongues work so much better.

Oh and those movies, hell you don't really think those are real lesbians for the most part do you? Especially if they are flicks made for and by men. Gay for pay just doesn't count. That all said, hey what ever blows up your skirt.

13. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Dont Burst My Bubble!

14. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Yeah Berry.....where would Skuzzi live THEN? :icon_scratch:

15. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

oooooooooooooooo you bitch!

16. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Ok...you've had your breath....now get back to licking my sack. :smokin:

17. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

:rofl: Sorry skuzz i swaped my name on the 'gorgonzola rota' for yours,what can i say,im more of a cheese and chive applewood mature chedder kind of guy:roll:[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gee skuzz maybe we can share clothes?

What size skirts you wear?? :)

19. bLITzkRIEg420

bLITzkRIEg420 sHAPesHIFTinG rEPTiLiAN

Too bad when I think of Evill Lesbians this is what comes to mind! Will not be waiting on line to lick that cervix! :puke: Evil this could be your "Evil Twin" or something man. Sorry EvlLsbn but till you post a pic of you looking like Anna Kournikova riding a huge cola like a cock and holding a sign that has your User Name on it.... Your just another hairy, fat guy in a bra with a keyboard. :bongin:

Rosie.jpg

/monthly_2009_05/Rosie.jpg.e1cfd11b4f3332129744b8a7fb1a914c.jpg

20. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Why you trying to get me involved in cross dressing?