hola

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bus, May 9, 2007.

1. bus

bus New Sprout

I started my first grow about a month ago and thanks to this site...my plants are still alive. So I just wanted to say: HI, and thanks for all the info. I'll post some pics of my setup later this week.

2. juniorman8

juniorman8 Say it with me... Ahhhhhh

Welcome to GK, friend. What kind of setup you got? Looking forward to the pics!!

3. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Welcome aboard1

Welcome to GrowKind, bus! :wave:

Looking forward to seeing your grow! :potleaf:

Keep us posted!

:animbong: :beerchug:

4. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

Howdy :thumbsup: I would welcome you to the site but I am also a newb both to the site and to the grow. I'll be keeping an eye on your posts; maybe we can learn from each others mistakes.

5. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

6. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Welcome Bus. :wave:

Sorry about the 'inconvenience' ya had when registering. :icon_confused:

7. bus

bus New Sprout

Link to the pics:

http://www.growkind.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=14863

I made almost every newbie mistake. I had the lights too far away to start, so they stretched quite a bit in the beginning. I fertilized 1 week in with full strength tomato fert. The ph for my water was way off, etc.

This started out with 1 floro light and morphed into an 8 bulb contraption. After correcting the water ph and flushing out the soil of the fert they really started shooting up. These are about a month old but with the mistakes I made they didn't grow hardly at all for about two weeks.

Without all the info I found here these babies would be dead...

8. Webmaster

Webmaster Webby

lookin good bus. before you know it you'll be using 'real lights' you wouldn't run your comp off a 5400 rpm non stripe now would ya? =P

9. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Welcome...finally

Welcome Bus...finally:wink: Look forward to seeing your grows,etc... iv learned TONS of great stuff on GK but more than that theirs a good community of growers/smokers here and drama free,make yourself at home. I like to do lil grow threads,its a good way of looking back on your old grows and also good to see how you improve with each grow,practice makes perfect and all that,lol,see ya on the boards. ENJOY :thumbsup:peace:potleaf:

10. iheartmaryj

iheartmaryj Begun Flowering

its good to see you posting web and whats up bus nice start just give lots of attention i swear i think love shoudl count as a fert

11. bus

bus New Sprout

Ha yeah it should...I check on them every 30 mins or so when I'm at home.

12. bus

bus New Sprout

No problem, I heard you have alot of spammers.

13. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Spammers, trolls, rats, etc etc etc...you name it. We feel it's best to stop as many of them at the door than try to weed them out after they get in. :sign13:

14. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

Hell Man you are in for a treat then.

Welcome

Randy

15. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Welcome,, Glade to have you here! We all made allot of mistakes when first starting out.. But, there is nothing like the first time you smoke your own grow.. If there is anything I can do to help just PM me... I'm all for helping and promoting growing at home:) ... Later

16. bus

bus New Sprout

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll post more pics in a week or two until then I'm going to keep reading.

17. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

Ahhh..

Love to do that myself.

18. videoman

videoman Veggy Stage

Hey bus, welcome to the site! Good luck with the grow.

Peace

19. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

OOOOO>>>>A webby sighting!!!:angel8:

Nice to see ya back on the boards Webby!! :D

Welcome to GK Bus.. :wave:

Peace ~Mermaid :animbong:

20. Webmaster

Webmaster Webby

webby? who? where? damn i missed it.

im convinced he doesn't exist.