HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Justcheckingitout, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Dude here in Fl just won a law suit to grow his own med mj!
    Big time game changer here.

I just went back and looked. It a friend of mine....lol. we use to play at one of his strip clubs years ago...long live mons venus!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    Discorilla and HeadCase like this.
  2. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

Score 1 for the home team!

3. Justcheckingitout

It took some money...which dude had. As long as doc said he needed it, it's all the judge needed to give him the green light. The way fl wrote the med mj law, a lot of people are getting screwed so the judge said, he can grow. I will bet the ripple effect will re-right the law and we will be able to grow with in a couple of years with out all the red tape.

bigbudztoo and Discorilla like this.
  4. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

But there's no political money in it if there's no red tape. I'd put money on it, that you end up with the same fee schedule as elsewhere keeping the profit down and the black market price up. I'm betting on the black market price being driven by government interests, if that's the case there will be no impact on the black market price of choice herb...not rag weed mind you, but good tasty herb

My .02 :pimp:

5. Justcheckingitout

Yep, the dude that won the case said it was all about money he had to fight it. I should of edited out the red tape part, it will still be red tape but more people with cash will fight to grow their own, will be for cancer patients and stuff like that. I am sure they wont let people not at risk of dieing soon grow anytime soon.

Black market will always thrive around here. That's for sure. 200 buck Oscar's of top shelf everywhere on streets. No bud allowed for medical in shops. Most countys not allowing shops in rural areas i have only seen a couple shops between Jacksonville and Tampa, and 70 buck vape cartiges in med shops you can get for 40 on the streets. Even with the people who will be able to grow, most of them wont be slinging so heads will still have to get off streets. It's a shame the med stuff is so high, all the people who need it, most cant afford and a lot wont but off streets. So the pill manufacturers still stay ahead. Just the way they wanted it.